Best Car Quick Detailer Reviews
Auto detailing is more than just running your car through your neighborhood car wash or putting on a coat of wax. Detailing your car is thoroughly cleaning it both inside and outside, removing contaminates, swirls, scratches, oxidation and other imperfections from your paint to produce a show-quality level of detail.
This site will provide you with step by step information, including pictures and videos on how to detail both the interior and the exterior of your car.
5 Best Quick Detailer Reviews
- Chemical Guys WAC_114 P40 Detailer Quick Detailer and UV Protectant (1 Gal)
- Griot’s Garage 11146SP Speed Shine (Quick Detailer) 35oz
- Meguiar’s A3332 Quik Detailer Mist & Wipe – 32 oz.
- 303 Quick Car Detailer with UV Protectant – High Gloss Car Cleaner and Detailing Spray, 16 fl. oz.
- Stoner Car Care 92354 Speed Bead Quick Detailer – 22-Ounce
Below are steps and brief descriptions on detailing the exterior of your car.
Each step below also includes how often it should be performed.
Click on the step for more in depth description.
- Wash & Drying – (Weekly)-This step removes all the loose dirt and debris from the exterior of the car. This also includes wheels & wheel wells. Maintaining a clean finish will help prolong your wax or sealant on your paint.
- Use a Quick Detailer in between washing to maintain a freshly washed look.
- Claybar – (Every 3-6 months · depends on the surrounding envirornment)- This step removes embedded contaminates that normal washing can’t remove and will leave the surface of the paint silky smooth.
- Polish – (1-2 times a year)-This step removes imperfections in the paint (swirls, water marks, bird etching, etc.) and brings back the shine & depth to the paint. Also you can do that with a machine.
- Wax and/or Sealant – (Every 2-6 months · durability depends on product used and environmental conditions)- This step is your protection for your paint, it will also add gloss and wetness to the paint.
- Polish and/or apply a Wheel Sealant to clean and protect wheels – (Protect every 2-3 months · Polish when needed)- This step will help prevent brake dust and road grime from adhering to the surface of the wheels making them easier to clean.
- Clean or polish all chrome or aluminum – (As needed)
- Dress all tires, wheel wells and trim -(Weekly or Twice a month)
- Clean Windows and Door jambs – (Weekly or when needed)