There are numerous choices available. It takes a lot of time and effort to select the best one. So, in this article, we have a review of the top products. Each has a ton of fantastic functions that will make your life a little bit simpler. By doing this, you can be sure that you’re getting the best 3d printer for flexible filament for your needs while saving the most money.
How we choose
We spent hundreds of hours researching various products to determine which of these 3d printer for flexible filament exhibits the highest performance and functionality. To generate precise numbers, we collected data from various metrics. These products were evaluated using our rating metrics. Before making your purchase, you should consider the potential difficulty of the tasks you will use as one of these 3d printer for flexible filament. Depending on your needs, one feature or function may be crucial to you while being useless to others. Because of this, we’ve compiled a list of the top products below so you can pick the one that best suits your requirements. We selected these 10 products using several research metrics, including:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
10 Best 3d printer for flexible filament on The Market
There are a lot of 3d printer for flexible filament on the market, but not all of them are equal in terms of quality. If you’re looking to buy a new one, you’ll want to know what features to look for.
We’ve compiled this list to help you find the best 3d printer for flexible filament for your needs. We’ve also included some helpful information about how each 3d printer for flexible filament works and what it can do (or not do).
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best 3d printer for flexible filament reviews. These are reviews that can help you decide which 3d printer for flexible filament to invest in and which ones not to waste your money on.
- 【Soft Filaments of High Elasticity】--- Our Overture TPU Flexible Filament is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) based filament specifically engineered to work on most desktop 3D printers. It has a shore hardness of 95A and can stretch 3 times more than its original length. Excellent bed adhesion, low-warp and low-odor, make these flexible 3D filaments easy to print.
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】--- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smoother and more stable printing experience with Overture TPU Rolls. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in a transparent bag, no bubble and easy to print. Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking
- 【LIFE-TIME GAURANTEE】--- No matter when or why you need to replace or refund we will help! No risk to give us a chance to prove us, overture, are your reliable 3d filaments /accessories/3d printer/3d pen supplier.
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】--- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as Ultimaker, RepRap derivatives, MakerBot, Makergear, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect and more
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】--- Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these soft TPU filaments to be strict tolerances, diameter 1.75mm, dimensional Accuracy 99% Probability +/- 0.05 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- ☀ [ Wide Pantone Match Colors Option For Flexible Stretch PLA ] - Ataraxia art offer Flexible PLA Plus Filament 1.75mm in Auto winding 1kg./2.2lb spool, . Ataraxia Pla is also available in the following Pantone Matched colors: Red, Black, Yellow, Gold, Violet, White, ivory white, Blue, Green, prusa Orange, Light Brown, Brown & chocolate. To match exact color code please refer our Pantone code in our product image.
- ☀ [ Extra Premium Filament Storage Bag as a Gift ] -To Protect the moisture of all our flexible pla Black 1.75mm, Black PLA 1.75mm, Petg filament, Wood filament, 3d Printer filaments orange, Silk Filaments, Rainbow PLA filament, 3d pen refills & Polished pla, as they come in sealed packages with desiccants. We also offer extra strong premium filament vacuum storage bag for future use to keep them fresh & prevent oxidizing. One bag can hold two filament spools.
- ☀ 【 3D Printer Setting & Flexible Filament 1.75mm Parameter 】 - USA imported natural quality organic raw materials derived from starch or corn, to make our 3d printer Flexible pla filament, makes them far superior then tpu filament 1.75mm. Flexible 3d printer pla filament Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle 0.4-0.6mm, Suggested Temperature 190-210C(374-410F), Bed Temp 0-40C(32-104F), Printing Speed 60-90 mm/Sec. Our PLA+ flexible filaments reel graph indicates how much material left in the spool.
- ☀ 【 Clog Free & Bubble Free Flexible PLA Filament 1.75mm 】- All flexible PLA plus filament comes with an innovative formula to keep them tangle free, bubble free and clog free. To protect the moisture of our 1.75mm ataraxia flexible PLA filament, they come in seal packages. please re use our premium filament vacuum resealable storage bags to keep them fresh and prevents oxidizing. Our flexible filament 3D printer filament vacuum storage bags can be used with any vacuum cleaner.
- ☀ 【 Compatible with Bowden Extruder and Direct Drive 】- Ataraxia Flexible PLA Filament 1.75mm Works with any 3dprinter, regardless of it being direct drive or Bowden extruders. TPU filament 1.75mm on the other hand will not work with Bowden extruder 3dprinters. In addition, all our reels are extremely precise. Flexible stretch PLA filaments are in 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy ±.03 mm and net weight: 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).
- 【 Flexible Filament】 TPU Flexible filament is able to withstand much higher compressive. With 600% Fracture Growth Rate, it can be used to print some strong and stable projects. No worry about fracture
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Less-Tangle】JAYO 1.75mm TPU filament is advanced precisely diameter measuring in the manufacturing process. The dimensional accuracy is +/- 0.03mm. Fully automatic machine filament collection to avoid tangle or knot caused by manual winding operation. And you will get a pleasure printing experience and enjoy yourself totally
- 【Printing Effect& Settings】TPU 3D printing material has bright color and smooth surface and with the Nozzle Temperature : 205-230°C and the bed: 45℃, making your printings more impressive and perfect. You really can find your favorite filaments in JAYO
- 【Soft Filament】JAYO TPU FDM 3D Filament has a shore hardness of 95A, higher softness and tension. It is suitable for printing children's toys, shoes, medical supplies and other product models with good stretchability. JAYO filaments have a wide range of uses and gives you more printing choices.
- 【Wide Compatibility】JAYO TPU filament is compatible with most regular FDM 3D printers on the market. JAYO filaments can give you more convenience in the choice of 3D printers, even the whole printing process
- 【Professional Packaging&Vacuumed Sealed】Net Weight: 0.8KG.The silk like filament from YOYI YOYI came in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
- 【High Print Quality】Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and smoothing prints. No clogging, no tangle, no bubble, extremely high success rate, resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise. Ideal for indoor printing.
- 【Print Suggestion】Tested for all filaments,please print according to the print temperature we provide(200℃ - 240℃).
- 【Service After Sale】Every TPU has been carefully designed and produced by us, And has undergone our comprehensive testing to ensure quality.We are full of confidence in YOYI YOYI products. If you are not satisfied or do not meet your expectations,Please contact us immediately, We will try our best to help you solve the problem.
- 【TPU 3D Printer Filament 1.75MM】Diameter: 1.75mm; Tolerances: +/- 0.03 mm. Stable 1.75mm TPU filament is good toughness not easy to break, high purity raw material leading smooth extrusion continuously fluent flow and no clogging. Strong adhesion and low shrinkage of 3D Printer Filament allows smooth first printing layer.
- ☀【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】--- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smoother and more stable printing experience with Flashforge Flexible filaments. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in a transparent bag, no bubble and easy to print. Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible line breaking.
- ☀【Efficient After-sales Support】All of our 3d printing filaments provide one month free return and exchange. Lifetime technical support and reliable 12-hour response service. At Flashforge, zero risk purchase is for every customer's smiles.
- ☀【Patented Flexible PLA Formula & High Elasticity】 - Flashforge Flexible PLA is a patented formula. Flexible PLA is more flexible than TPU filament & easier to use. It can stretch 4 times more than its original length. Great for a variety of project like shoe insoles, Arts & Crafts, DIY, phone case, belt, decoration and etc.
- ☀【Compatible with Bowden Extruder & Direct Drive Extruder】- Flashforge Flexible PLA filament Works with any 3d printer, regardless of it being direct drive Extruder or Bowden extruders. However, the Bowden extruder requires additional parameter settings, and it is not recommended for beginners to try it.
- ☀【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】--- Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these Flexible PLA filaments to be strict tolerances, diameter 1.75mm, dimensional Accuracy 99% Probability +/- 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- High Elasticity & Strength - Duramic TPU filament 1.75mm features not only the high elasticity to stretch 3 times more than its original length, but also high strength resistance with shore hardness of 95A. Duramic TPU is a perfect choice if you want to print rubber-like flexible and resistant models, parts, jigs and tools, etc.
- SMOOTH & STABLE PRINTING - Duramic TPU filament 1.75mm is produced with jam-free patent, along with excellent layer adhesion, you can get smooth extrusion and stable printing experience without clogging. Recommended Nozzle Temp 220±10°C, bed temp 25-60°C and printing speed 20-40mm/s.
- Compatible with not only direct extrusion printers but also bowden extrusion printers and 3d pens in market. User-friendly with length scale and weight scale to monitor remaining length and weight easily. The storage hole is designed to place the end of the filament to prevent tangling.
- Consistent Dimater - Duramic uses digital caliper system to ensure the highly accurate and consistent diameter 1.75mm with 100% tolerance ±0.05mm, 99.9%±0.04mm，99%±0.03mm and 97% ±0.02mm. The consistency and true advertisement of diameter ensures you clog-free printing experience.
- RISK-FREE SERVICE & PACKAGE - What you get: One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money-back Service if you’re not 100% satisfied. Package Includes: 1 x 1kg Spool of 1.75mm TPU filament, 1 x Aluminum foil Resealable bag with desiccant for better storage of unfinished spool. 7/24h Professional printing setting advice from technique support team.
- SAINSMART filament is 100% TPU. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- It's better to work on direct drive extruders. Please print slowly and read the tips if you are bowden.
- Flexible Filament does not feed well on all 3D printers. Please check your printer specifications before ordering. Only available in 1.75mm diameter.
- Approximately 250 grams, feet of filament on a spool with a case so it's not flopping all over the place. Splash Spools store easily in a desk drawer, stacked space or even hang on a wall. Be sure you are ordering the correct diameter for your printer. This product is only available in 1.75mm.
- Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- ④【TPU 1.75mm Diameter】Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm. SUNLU filament has wide compatibility due to the small diameter error, it's suitable for almost all 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- ②【Excellent Printed Results】SUNLU TPU filament 1.75mm has excellent layer adhesion, very easy to print. TPU filament is wear-resistant, oil-resistant, good elasticity, anti-aging, color, no bobble.
- ①【TPU 3D Printing Filament】TPU filament is made of flexible thermoplastic polyurethane, like rubber. SUNLU TPU filament is very suitable for print keyrings, insoles, mobile phone cases, etc.
- ⑤【SUNLU Spool Diameter】Spool Diameter: 8.00", Spool Width: 2.50", Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20". The size of the SUNLU filament spool is suitable for hanging on a lot of FDM 3D printers.
- ⑥【SUNLU Professional Team】SUNLU is a high-tech enterprise specializing in R&D, production and sales of 3D filament, 3D printer, 3D pen, filament dryer, 3D resin and resin UV light curing box.
- 3D flexible filament is capable of producing very intricate parts
- TPU plastic is used in many everyday applications such as cell phone cases to medical devices
- Perfect sample filament size to test for quality and color, net weight of 200 grams
- Can print prototypes or 3D parts that require the need to bend while still maintaining the original shape
- Flexible filament is made from TPU, thermoplastic polyurethane, with a shore hardness of 96A
- 👍【Tangle-Free Tips】Grey Flexible TPU Filament dried 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon bag. To Avoid being Tangled, Filament should be fix into Spool Holes after Every Time Use.
- 👍【Best Quality TPU Filament】Made by USA virgin TPU material with best performance and Eco-friendly, Shore hardness 95A, could be stretch 3 times more than its original length, Less Odor, Less Warping & Clog-Free, Bubble-Free. Ensure Diameter 1.75mm + / - 0.05 mm.
- 👍【1 spool TPU + gift 20g cleaning filament】One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money Return Service if you’re not entirely satisfied. Professional printing advice from technique support team make sure your prints SMOOTH & STABLE with excellent bed adhesion.
- 👍【Printing Tips】Recommended Prting Temperature 200°C - 235°C, Bed 45°C - 60°C. TPU Spool Diameter: 7.8" - Spool Width: 2.6" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.1".
- 👍【Cost-effective & Wide Compatibility】Manufacturer NovaMaker has over 8years 3D filament R&D experiences, and produce all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to 3d filament cost-effective and reliable for all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, such as Creality, MK3, Ender3, Prusa, Monoprice, FlashForge etc.
Things to Consider When Buying 3d printer for flexible filament
When it comes to buying 3d printer for flexible filament, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. Not just any product will do, and not just any price is worth paying. The following tips will help you buy the right product at the right price.
- Is it worth it? The first thing you should do is decide whether it’s worth buying at all. Look at your budget and decide what you can afford. If the price is too high, then it probably isn’t worth it.
- Do I need this? Sometimes, when we see something new and exciting, we get carried away and buy something without thinking about whether or not we need it. If you have doubts about whether or not you need something, don’t buy it until you’ve had time to think about it and talk with someone else who can also give their opinion!
- Is there a better option out there? Another thing to consider is whether or not there are other options out there that might be better suited for your needs than the one that caught your eye initially. While the first thing may be pretty or flashy, there could be something else that would work just as well, if not better, at a lower cost, so don’t be afraid.
- Is there a warranty? If a product has a warranty, it’s made well enough to last for years. If not, then you can expect to either buy replacements or spend time fixing broken parts yourself.
Buying a product that doesn’t meet your needs can be frustrating and expensive. Before you buy, make sure you consider the following:
This is probably the most important factor when buying 3d printer for flexible filament. The price of a product is usually determined by its quality and brand name, but it can also depend on other factors, such as supply and demand in the market. The higher the demand, the higher the price for an item.
This refers to how durable an item is and whether or not it will last long enough for your needs. Quality products are more expensive than those not made well because they are more durable and will last longer without needing maintenance or repairs.
Look at reviews from other customers to see how long the 3d printer for flexible filament has lasted, especially if it’s something like 3d printer for flexible filament that will often be used over time. Ask yourself whether it’s worth paying more for something durable rather than replacing it after just a few months or years of use because it broke down quickly or was cheaply made from low-quality materials that failed unexpectedly.
Check user reviews
A great way to get unbiased opinions about 3d printer for flexible filament is by reading reviews from other consumers who have bought them. User reviews are an excellent source of information because they’re written by people who use the product, not just someone trying to sell it to you. They also provide useful information about what to expect from a particular product, so you know whether or not it’s worth buying.
Know what you want
You can’t expect to find 3d printer for flexible filament just by looking randomly around. You need to know what you’re after before you start shopping. Make a list of features, functions, and price ranges that match your needs, then shop around until you find something that matches your criteria.