There are different types and styles of products, giving you many options. Even though most have similar features, there are always some differences that make all the difference when deciding which one is just right for you.
How we decide
We conducted an extensive study to highlight the benefits of each 3d printer for carbon fiber. We considered all the features and product specifications when evaluating how well it meets each need. We carefully analyzed the most crucial factors and appropriately organized our findings. Due to this, we were able to critically assess each one and provide you with an unbiased assessment supported by in-depth research.
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 3d printer for carbon fiber On Amazon
3d printer for carbon fiber comes in all shapes and sizes. From the small, handheld to the large multifunction, you’ll find a variety of 3d printer for carbon fiber to suit your needs.
The best 3d printer for carbon fiber are reliable, affordable and easy to use. They also offer great quality, fast speeds and they come with extra features.
If you’re looking for a new 3d printer for carbon fiber, then take a look at our top 10 best 3d printer for carbon fiber reviews on Amazon. These are some of the most highly rated models on Amazon right now.
- 【QIDI TECH Service】QIDI TECH are committed to making valuable 3d printers. X-CF Pro is suitable for professional users as well as novice users.No assembly,out of the box. It is easy to print according to the operating instructions. The highly praised service of QIDI TECH is the most trustworthy. 2 year warranty(1 year + 1 extra year).
- 【Professional Filament】In order to better realize carbon fiber, high temperature nylon printing. We have developed these filaments ourselves.QIDI TECH are very grateful to many professional users who have provided us with a lot of valuable information to create this 3D printer dedicated to printing carbon fiber and high-temperature nylon filaments.
- 【Design Concept】X-CF PRO is a 3d printer specially designed for printing carbon fiber and nylon filaments.Independent research and development of the latest generation single extruder system, which uses high-temperature alloy material, dual-gear extrusion, can solve the problem of the accuracy is not very accurate or service life is not long when printing carbon fiber. Another set of normal high-speed extruder can easily print PLA, ABS, PETG and other filaments.
- 【Precision Manufacturing Process】QIDI TECH using industrial-grade manufacturing, dual z-axis and industrial guide, can achieve high precision, fast printing. Upgrading the XYZ structure, all use of industrial slides. PEI printing plate, solve printing models warp and other problems.The 3d printer’s structure is developed for the effective and accurate printing of carbon fiber.Meanwile, printing other common filaments, the speed can be increased to 120cc per hour.
- 【New technology upgrade】 A new automatic intelligent leveling mode, taking points up to 20 points to calculate the travel prime. With the new upgraded software, it is more intelligent, especially provide more effective and accurate parameters for printing carbon fiber and nylon filaments, which can be used right out of the box. The main board is made of main core Cortex-M4 and TMC2208 driver chip, matched with 800*480mm 5 inch HD capacitive display.
- 🏆【Dual-Mode Bed Leveling】More friendly CR-Touch auto bed-leveling and manual bed-leveling for both professional and beginners.
- 🏆【Direct Extruder】The Super power and advanced Direct Extruder 300℃/ 572℉ smoothly feeding additive manufacturing great for 1.75mm PLA/ABS/TPU/PETG/PA/Carbon Fiber filaments.
- 🏆【No More Printing Worries】Equipped with AI HD Camera Monitor and LED light strip check it out in your App for real time printing process!
- 🏆【File Support】STL/ OBJ/ AMF
- 🏆【One Step Closer to Smart】Creality CR 10 Smart Pro support over 10,0000 models online slicing, print control , print setting and AIoT HD camera remote monitoring, firmware update all Intelligent Control thanks to the world's first Creality Eco-development CrealityCloud APP.
- PLA 1.75 mm - High Dimensional accuracy - 1.75 mm in diameter, Minimum demission tolerance +/- 0.02mm to ensure consistent feeding and smooth printing. Recommend Printing Temperature: 190℃-220℃/374°F-428°F( dependent on printer model). Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s. Heat Bed temperature: 50 – 60°C/122°F-140°F.
- Carbon fiber filament is a tough material with a nice matte finish. The increased strength provided by the carbon fiber particles contributes to greater dimensional stability, helping to avoid warping and shrinking. TIPS: Compared with normal PLA,the carbon fiber PLA filament has extremely high rigidity, and long-term printing will wear the copper nozzle and increase nozzle's aperture. Recommended to use stainless steel nozzles.
- Carbon fiber 3D Filament : Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Clog-Free, Minimal warping, Stronger Toughness, with excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal. Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle. Note: Since the Carbon Fiber filament is prone to moisture, ,please store it in a dry environment to maintain excellent printing performance.
- PLA Filament -- Material : 80% PLA filled with 20% Carbon fiber . Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) . Color: Matte Black . PLA filament is made of high-strength, high-modulus fiber material, full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- IEMAI CARBON FIBER PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT - 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers, Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Carbon Fiber (containing 20% carbon fiber , in weight) is combined with PLA to form a strong plastic which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PLA.
- 【Printing Skills】QIDI TECH provide a solution for printing carbon fiber, QIDI TECH X-CF is a 3d printer which specialized in printing carbon fiber filament,and i fast 3d printer can print carbon fiber parts with more complex structure. Specially designed slicing software, extruder temperature 280℃, heated platform temperature 80℃, printing speed 60mm/s.
- 【Excellent Mechanical Properties】An upgraded formulation of 85% PA12 + 15% Carbon Fiber, this brand new Carbon Fiber Nylon Filament has superb strength, rigidity, excellent toughness, outstanding resistance to impact, wear, chemical and temperature, these properties combined making this PA12+CF Filament an ideal choice for printing parts or personalization.
- 【Tangle Free & Vacuum Aluminum Foil Package】QiDi PA12-CF 1KG filament 1.75 is carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues. And we used vacuum aluminum foil packaging, its water vapor transmission rate is only 0.014%. You can open it for use without drying.
- 【Low Moisture Sensity】PA12-CF's saturated moisture absorption rate is only one tenth of that of ordinary PA6. Its low moisture sensitivity ensures outstanding mechanical and thermal properties even after the moisture conditioning process.
- 【High Dimensional Stability】PA12-CF is an enhanced composite carbon fiber nylon material, adding 15% carbon fiber, this carefully formulated blend ensures ease of stable prints, extremely high successful rate, outstanding surface finish and good layer adhesion with no warping and less shrinkage.
- HUAFAST using industrial-grade manufacturing, dual z-axis and industrial guide, can achieve high precision, fast printing. Upgrading the XYZ structure, all use of industrial slides. PEI printing plate, solve printing models warp and other problems.The 3d printer’s structure is developed for the effective and accurate printing of carbon fiber.Meanwile, printing other common filaments, the speed can be increased to 120cc per hour.
- In order to better realize carbon fiber. We have developed these filaments ourselves.HUAFAST are very grateful to many professional users who have provided us with a lot of valuable information to create this 3D printer dedicated to printing carbon fiber and ABS filaments.
- HUAFAST are committed to making valuable 3d printers. HS-334 Pro is suitable for professional users as well as novice users.No assembly,out of the box. It is easy to print according to the operating instructions. The highly praised service of HUSFAST is the most trustworthy. 2 year warranty(1 year ).
- HUAFAST is a 3d printer specially designed for printing carbon fiber filaments.Independent research and development of the latest generation single extruder system, which uses high-temperature alloy material, dual-gear extrusion, can solve the problem of the accuracy is not very accurate or service life is not long when printing carbon fiber.At the same time it can easily print PLA, ABS, PETG and other filaments.
- A new automatic intelligent leveling mode, taking points up to 20 points to calculate the travel prime. With the new upgraded software, it is more intelligent, especially provide more effective and accurate parameters for printing carbon fiber and abs filaments, which can be used right out of the box. The main board is made of main core Cortex-M4 and TMC2208 driver chip, matched with 735*480mm 3.5 inch HD capacitive display.
- 【Carbon Fibe PETG - Wide Application】🐘 Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75MM filament . Recommend extrusion / Nozzle temperature 220℃-240℃, bed 60℃-90℃. Due to its unique attribute of abrasiveness, we recommend to use a 0.6mm or larger stainless steel nozzle instead of brass nozzles.
- 【Carbon Fiber Filament】🐘 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination ensure tangling free and avoid filament breaking and snapping.IEMAI PETG Filled Carbon Fiber filament is orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.It does not overlap,no cracking, no tangle, clog-free , bubble-Free.
- 【PETG filament 1.75mm - Stable Dimensional Tolerance】🐘 3D printer filaments are produced with high precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02mm. Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- 【3D Printer Filament - Suitable for professional printing】🐘 It is more difficult to print with Carbon Fiber PETG filament than with PLA filament or normal PETG filament. So it is not suitable for beginners. It is more suitable for professional printing with 3D printing experience. please consider carefully before you purchase.
- 【PETG filament Filled Carbon Fiber】🐘 20% Carbon Fiber is combined with 80% PETG to form a strong filament which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PETG. Carbon Fiber PETG filament has higher rigidity and strength than normal PETG filament. Stronger Toughness. Wear Resistance and Tear Resistance. High Precision & Low Shrinkage. Less warpage. Matte Printed Surface.
- [𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗗𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗬]: 3DF 3D printer filament is designed and manufactured with extreme dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm for precision printing in a wide range of industrial applications.
- [𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝟯𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚]: 3DF 3D Printer Filament is engineered for precision and performance with premium quality materials offering industry leading tolerance and durability for the best high-quality prints.
- [𝗪𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬]: Wide compatibility with most 1.75mm Filament FDM Printers on the market. Certified standard spool design containing 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) of 1.75mm filament. 3DF 3D Filaments have been tested on various 3D printers and received positive validation.
- [𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚]: 3DF 3D Filaments are manufactured with excellence - vacuum-sealed and packaged with a desiccant for maximum moisture protection to keep it dry, protect against dust and foreign particles preventing nozzle jams and yielding smooth 3D model prints.
- [𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘]: 3DF 3DFilaments strives to provide the best customer service to our buyers. We are confident in our product quality, specification and performance and stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee in accordance with Amazon’s customer policies.
- ♻️ 【Cardboard Spool】 - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box
- 🛠️ 【Good Layer Adhesion & Rigidity】 - No warping, no jamming, no blobs or layer delamination issues. PolyLite PLA CF is a worry-free Carbon Fiber 3D Filament which has great bed adhesion, very consistent color and dimension accuracy
- ⚠️ 【Important Note】 - Please install an abrasive resistant nozzle on your printer before printing with PolyLite PLA-CF such as a stainless-steel nozzle. As carbon fiber PLA filament is more sensitive to moisture, please make sure not to use it in high moisture environment and put it back to the resealable bad after use
- ⚙ 【Printing Settings】 - Nozzle: 220˚C; Bed: 50˚C; Speed: 50mm/s 【Note - turn off the fan for the first layer for improved bed adhesion】
- 🛡️ 【Risk Free & Lifetime Technical Support】 - We offer a full refund if our 1.75 filament PLA is not performing as expected. Let us help you get your perfect beautiful prints and contact us via Amazon anytime you need
What to consider when Buying 3d printer for carbon fiber
When you’re looking for 3d printer for carbon fiber, you want to be sure that you’re getting something that will last and do the job right. This buying guide will walk you through what to look for in your next purchase so that you can find a product that is going to meet your needs and last a long time.
- Does this product work? Before you buy 3d printer for carbon fiber, ask yourself: does this work? Does it do what it claims to do? Is there proof that it works? If you are buying something with benefits, make sure there is evidence showing that using the product will help you achieve those goals.
- Can I afford this product? The price tag on a new purchase should not be the only thing that drives your decision; however, it’s important to know how much something will cost and whether or not you can afford it. Likewise, you should keep in mind that some products don’t require you to use them every day, so if they cost more than $50 or $100 per month but are only needed occasionally.
- Does it have good reviews? One of the best ways to find out whether something is worth buying is by reading reviews from other people who have already bought them and tested them out themselves! You can find these on Amazon or other websites like this one.
- Is the product safe? You want to make sure that the ingredients in your product are safe for you and your family. If you’re not sure about the safety of an ingredient, don’t hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice.
Here are some things to consider when searching for a new product:
The best products are built to last. They’re made from high-quality materials, and they use durable construction methods that ensure they’ll stand up to regular use and wear over time. If 3d printer for carbon fiber is going to be an important part of your life whether it’s for work or play then it’s worth investing in something that will last for years.
Price is another important factor to consider when buying 3d printer for carbon fiber; however, do not get carried away by cheap prices as they are likely to be fake or substandard products which will not serve their intended purpose well or last long enough for you to enjoy them fully before they break down completely. However, if you find a product that has all the features that you need plus comes at an affordable price point then go ahead and buy it without hesitation as this will save you money in the long run.”
The company that makes 3d printer for carbon fiber is also important to consider when buying. You should know that some companies produce good quality products while others produce low quality ones. If you want to buy an expensive product then you can go for brands like 3d printer for carbon fiber but if you want to save some money then you can go for brands like.
If there’s no warranty or return policy for 3d printer for carbon fiber, then it might not be worth buying it because if something goes wrong with the item, then there’s nothing you can do about it except try and get reimbursed from the manufacturer or seller by filing a complaint with their customer service department.
Check the reviews
Reviews are an excellent way of learning about other people’s experiences with 3d printer for carbon fiber. You can learn about how well it works, whether it has any flaws or downsides, and whether or not other people are happy with their purchase.