There are different types and styles of products, giving you many options. Even though most have similar features, there are always some differences that make all the difference when deciding which one is just right for you.
How we decide
We conducted an extensive study to highlight the benefits of each 115 volt plasma cutter. We considered all the features and product specifications when evaluating how well it meets each need. We carefully analyzed the most crucial factors and appropriately organized our findings. Due to this, we were able to critically assess each one and provide you with an unbiased assessment supported by in-depth research.
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 115 volt plasma cutter On Amazon
115 volt plasma cutter comes in all shapes and sizes. From the small, handheld to the large multifunction, you’ll find a variety of 115 volt plasma cutter to suit your needs.
The best 115 volt plasma cutter are reliable, affordable and easy to use. They also offer great quality, fast speeds and they come with extra features.
If you’re looking for a new 115 volt plasma cutter, then take a look at our top 10 best 115 volt plasma cutter reviews on Amazon. These are some of the most highly rated models on Amazon right now.
- Inverter design makes the 21 lbs. unit very portable and ideal for HVAC and autobody work.
- Operates on 115V, 20 amp for max. output, 115V, 15 amp for 10-15 amp output.
- Uses standard compressed air, requiring 3.5 CFM @ 65 PSI.
- The Lincoln Electric 20 is recommended for cutting sheet metal to 1/8 in.
- Includes cutting torch assembly with 9.5 ft. reach, ground clamp with 8 ft. cable, power cord and plug.
- Grate or plate Cutting functions.
- With all adjustments in just one knob. Torch trigger 2T/4T function. Torch trigger lock for greater safety. Grate or plate cutting functions
- Torch trigger lock for greater safety.
- A complete line of long-life consumables has been developed specifically for this unit, so you are always ready for work. Each system comes with the torch included– ergonomically designed with a trigger lock for greater safety.
- Quick setup: NPT 1/4" industry type D coupler can connect easily with the pre-installed plug on the air compressor. The filter is located inside the machine with an automatic air control solenoid valve.
- Incorporates advanced Non-touch pilot arc cutting technology, with an excellent Arc stability. Very easily cutting surface is rough, the serious rust, with oil and spray paint of metal materials, and better cutting quality, finish the work faster.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, automatic temperature control, and fan dormancy.
- 115-Volt & 230-Volt dual voltage, 50/60Hz, almost all of the voltage and frequency can be used, and is designed for both demanding industrial work, construction. It requires less work to produce an overall better result with a cleaner cut.
- Can cut up to 1.0 in. stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper, iron, pig iron, cast iron, aluminum alloy, aluminum and other conductive metals, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- Advanced IGBT technology, synergic controlled, very easy and simple operation.
- CTS-200 is the perfect choice for projects and repairs around the home and auto body shop.
- Automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- ✌ Plasma cutter 50Amps, Input dual voltage 115/230V, 50A cutting current,It is IGBT inverter plasma power 50/60Hz, High frequency touch metal arc starting The voltage lighting up at front panel automatic show input voltage 115/230V
- ✌The small cutting machine has big power, can meet daily and professional needs, can be used in the workshop, and is also a good helper for daily DIY creation. Novices get started quickly and experts can easily control.
- ✌Plasma cutter machine with current display, Also with air post time adjust function, This function allow user adjust the time for post air to cool torch head.
- ✌Plasma cutting torch is 4 meters (include torch head), Machine with air regulator and air gauge, Also with earth clamp with 2 meters cable. torch electrode 2pcs, tip 2 pcs.
- ✌60% Duty cycle in 50Amps, 100% duty cycle in 40Amps under 230v, 1/2'' (14mm) max cutting thickness, 10mm quality cutting thickness in 230v@70PSI 50A; Under 115V, it is 35Amps. Quality cutting thickness is 8mm, Severance cutting thickness 12mm in 115V@60PSI 35Amps.
- Total Length: 19
- Limit: 600V, 60℃
- Only for: Lotos Plasma Cutters and combos LT5000D, LTP5000D, CT520D, LTPDC2000D
- Input: SL-631 (L6-30) 250V, 30A
- Output: SP-056
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter: pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal.efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces,and produces minimal slag, better cutting quality and longer consumable life
- Package Includes:power supply, plasma cutting torch, ground clamp,converter power cord, pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type d plug and air filter regulator, consumables, instruction manual, etc.(as picture)( stainless steel,gas tube, hoop,plasma tips nozzle extended, electrode- extended,shroud ceramic cup ,gas ring)
- IGBT Inverter Cutting Ability: 10-50A dc output,1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/5'' maximum severance cut on 220V. 10-35A dc output,1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut on 110V. work with the non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel,alloy steel,mild steel,copper,cast iron and chrome,air pressure 60-70psi recommended
- Safe Design：built-in over-heat,over-voltage protection,it is under-voltage protection.It is not only can be suitable for businesses and diy users but also fully accommodating the demands of professional operators
- ★ OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE: 10-50 Amp DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. Engine Power : Electric (AC)★ DUAL VOLTAGE INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- ★ THE COMPATIBLE CONSUMABLES SETS for this BROWN Color LT5000D Plasma Cutter are "LCS22" or "LCS33". Please search "Lotos LCS22" or "Lotos LCS33"; ★ It CANNOT compatible with Lotos LCOn20, LCON40 or LCON90 Consumables Sets or any other third part consumables set. ★ PACKAGE INCLUDES: Power supply, Plasma cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, consumables, Instruction Manual, etc.
- ★ AIR PLASMA CUTTER: SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. ★ SAFE AND AT LOW COST: compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer 30 days refund and a 3-YEARS Limited Warranty: include 1 Year NEW Replacement Warranty. ★ US BASED CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT TEAM: please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we always stand Back on Our Products. Please submit the registration form on our website.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★ AIR PLASMA CUTTER: SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.We offer 30-Day 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee and 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- ★ DUAL VOLTAGE INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).Air Pressure 0.4-0.7MPa. Duty Cycle: 60%. Max Current: 50 Amp. IGBT Advanced Inverter Plasma Technology.
- ★ OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE: 10-50 A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/5” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V.
- ★AIR REGULATOR: Our plasma cutters use a better air regulator and are equipped with a plastic tape, which is the best air regulator on the all market. They solve a very distressing problem of other products on the market: the regulator can't get air pressure.
- ★FULL PACKAGE KIT：Machine x1 pc; High quality cutting torch PT-31 with cable x1pc; Earth Clamp with cable x 1 pc ; Air regulator x1pc; Air hose x 1 pc; Special Manual x 1pc. ----Torch consumables in bag: Tip x 10 pcs; Electrode x 10 pcs; Swirl ring x 1 pc; Ceramic cup x 1 pc; Rotation screw x2 pcs; Raw strip x1 pcs; Copper gas nozzle x2 pcs; Elbow joint x1pc; Hose clamp x 4pcs.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
What to consider when Buying 115 volt plasma cutter
When you’re looking for 115 volt plasma cutter, you want to be sure that you’re getting something that will last and do the job right. This buying guide will walk you through what to look for in your next purchase so that you can find a product that is going to meet your needs and last a long time.
- Does this product work? Before you buy 115 volt plasma cutter, ask yourself: does this work? Does it do what it claims to do? Is there proof that it works? If you are buying something with benefits, make sure there is evidence showing that using the product will help you achieve those goals.
- Can I afford this product? The price tag on a new purchase should not be the only thing that drives your decision; however, it’s important to know how much something will cost and whether or not you can afford it. Likewise, you should keep in mind that some products don’t require you to use them every day, so if they cost more than $50 or $100 per month but are only needed occasionally.
- Does it have good reviews? One of the best ways to find out whether something is worth buying is by reading reviews from other people who have already bought them and tested them out themselves! You can find these on Amazon or other websites like this one.
- Is the product safe? You want to make sure that the ingredients in your product are safe for you and your family. If you’re not sure about the safety of an ingredient, don’t hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice.
Here are some things to consider when searching for a new product:
The best products are built to last. They’re made from high-quality materials, and they use durable construction methods that ensure they’ll stand up to regular use and wear over time. If 115 volt plasma cutter is going to be an important part of your life whether it’s for work or play then it’s worth investing in something that will last for years.
Price is another important factor to consider when buying 115 volt plasma cutter; however, do not get carried away by cheap prices as they are likely to be fake or substandard products which will not serve their intended purpose well or last long enough for you to enjoy them fully before they break down completely. However, if you find a product that has all the features that you need plus comes at an affordable price point then go ahead and buy it without hesitation as this will save you money in the long run.”
The company that makes 115 volt plasma cutter is also important to consider when buying. You should know that some companies produce good quality products while others produce low quality ones. If you want to buy an expensive product then you can go for brands like 115 volt plasma cutter but if you want to save some money then you can go for brands like.
If there’s no warranty or return policy for 115 volt plasma cutter, then it might not be worth buying it because if something goes wrong with the item, then there’s nothing you can do about it except try and get reimbursed from the manufacturer or seller by filing a complaint with their customer service department.
Check the reviews
Reviews are an excellent way of learning about other people’s experiences with 115 volt plasma cutter. You can learn about how well it works, whether it has any flaws or downsides, and whether or not other people are happy with their purchase.