There are different types and styles of products, giving you many options. Even though most have similar features, there are always some differences that make all the difference when deciding which one is just right for you.
How we decide
We conducted an extensive study to highlight the benefits of each 11 meter base antenna. We considered all the features and product specifications when evaluating how well it meets each need. We carefully analyzed the most crucial factors and appropriately organized our findings. Due to this, we were able to critically assess each one and provide you with an unbiased assessment supported by in-depth research.
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 11 meter base antenna On Amazon
11 meter base antenna comes in all shapes and sizes. From the small, handheld to the large multifunction, you’ll find a variety of 11 meter base antenna to suit your needs.
The best 11 meter base antenna are reliable, affordable and easy to use. They also offer great quality, fast speeds and they come with extra features.
If you’re looking for a new 11 meter base antenna, then take a look at our top 10 best 11 meter base antenna reviews on Amazon. These are some of the most highly rated models on Amazon right now.
- Hold pole diameter: Φ55-Φ65(mm); Wind Velocity: 200(km/h)
- Frequency Range: 26-28MHz; Bandwidth: 2MHz; Input Impedance: 50Ω; VSWR: less than 1.5
- 6 section aluminum alloy whip ; Connector Type: UHF-female(SO239); Length: ≤6200(mm); Gross Weight: 2.8(KG)
- Gain: 3.5dBi; Maximum Power: 100W
- Packing Size: 1100*160*120(mm); with ground plane and installation instructions
- Frequency: 28-29.7 MHz
- Max Power: 500 Watts
- Compact Size, Wide Bandwidth, Low Radiation Angle
- Our Ringos are ½ wave and include built-in lightning protection.
- Height: 17.6 ft
- SPECIFICATIONS: BANDS: Pre-tuned to 17 meters (18MHz), 15 meters (21MHz), 12 meters (24MHz), 10 meters (28MHz-29MHz). FREQUENCY RANGE: Covers 16.5 MHz to 30 MHz continuous. Also covers WARC bands, CAP, MARS, Marine, CB (26MHz-27MHz), and HF bands (when used with MP1 antenna system or similar vertical antennas). GAIN: +4.5dB over typical ground rod.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Super Antenna MP1 Antennas and Equipment. Attaches by included push-on connector to Super Antenna mounts (mount not included, sold separately). Deploys in one minute by one person with no tools needed. Compatible with most other vertical antennas and ground planes. Includes spare mating connector for use with other types of antennas.
- THIS IS: The model MR1710 SuperWire Radial Set by Super Antenna. It is for all Super Antenna MP1 portable HF antenna systems. Made by Super Antenna, designed as part of the /backpack /base /travel /mobile /portable antenna system for Ham Radio. It is for transmitting and receiving on HF radio frequencies.
- WEIGHT: 5 ounces (133grams). POWER RATING: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. COLOR: Stealth Black.
- SIZE: Packs down to a 6"x4" (15x10cm) compact roll for portability. Extends and fans out to 4 full size quarter-wave wires (1 wire for 17m band, 1 wire for 15m band, 1 wire for 12m/11m band, 1 wire for 10m band). Max wire length: 13 feet (4m). CONNECTOR: Standard push-on spade lug 1/4-inch (6mm) female and #8 Screw ring terminal with screw included. WIRE: Proprietary SuperWire 18AWG 41-Strand PTFE Stealth. LENGTH: Max wire length: 13 feet (4m).
- 500W 3ft tall
- 3ft tall
- 11 Meters / 27.2 MHz
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Made from #14 7/22 stranded hard-drawn copper wire
- Will handle up to 1500 Watts with SWR below 2:1
- Made in the USA
- Type: SY 27-4: 4 element Yagi antenna Frequency range: SY 27-4: 26.9-27.5 MHz @ SWR <=2, Impedance: 50 Ohms Radiation (H-plane): directional Polarization: linear horizontal Gain: SY 27-4: 11 dBd, 13.15 dBi Bandwidth @ SWR <= 2: SY 27-4: >= 600 KHz SWR @ res. freq.: <= 1.2 Max. power: 1000 Watts (CW) continuous 3000 Watts (CW) short time Feed system / position: Gamma match / center Connector: UHF-female
- Materials: Aluminium, Steel, Nylon Wind load: SY 27-4: 80 N at 150 Km/h Wind resistance: 120 Km/h Wind surface: 0.07 m² Dimensions (approx.): SY 27-4: 5725x4030x100 mm Boom length / diameter: SY 27-4: 4030 mm / 33 mm Max. element length (approx.): SY 27-3: 5740 mm SY 27-4: 5725 mm Turning radius (approx.): SY 27-4: 3600 mm Weight (approx.): SY 27-4: 6100 gr Mounting mast: Ø 35-50 mm
- Base station antennas Directional, High-gain Horizontal polarization Factory tuned at mid-band High power handling capability Elements equipped whit waterproof jointing sleeve Made of aluminium alloy 6063 T-832
- Whip equipped whit waterproof jointing sleeve, made of aluminum alloy 6063 T-832 protection from static discharges DC-ground
- Base station antenna, omnidirectional tunable by acting on the whip length low radiation angle for excellent dx coil protected by transparent cover
- Materials: aluminum, steel, copper, nylon wind resistance: 130 KM/H wind load: GPE 27 5/8: 188 N at 150 KM/H wind surface: GPE 27 5/8: 0.13 M²
- Type: GPE 27 5/8: 5/8 ground plane frequency range: tunable from 26.4 to 29.0 MHz impedance: 50 radiation (H-plane): 360° omnidirectional
- Bandwidth SWR 2: 1600 kHz SWR RES. Freq.: 1.3 max. Power: 250 watts (CW) continuous ; 750 watts (CW)
- Base station antenna unity-gain, omnidirectional low radiation angle for excellent dx high power handling capability made of aluminum alloy
- Type: 1/4 wavelength boomerang frequency range: tunable from 26.5 to 30 MHz impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector: uhf-female
- Radiation (h-plane): 360° omnidirectional polarization: linear vertical gain: 0 DBD, 2.15 DBI bandwidth @ SWR <= 2: ; >= 2000 KHZ @ 26.5 MHz
- SWR @ res. freq.: <= 1.5 Max, power: 1000 watts (CW) continuous, 3000 watts (pep) short time
- 3 element Yagi antenna frequency range: 26.5 - 30 MHz
- Connector: uhf-female
- Base station antennas directional, high-gain horizontal polarization factory tuned at mid-band high
- Gain: SY 27-3: 8.5 dBd, 10.65 dBi
- Maximum power: 1000 watts (CW) continuous 3000 watts (CW) short time
What to consider when Buying 11 meter base antenna
When you’re looking for 11 meter base antenna, you want to be sure that you’re getting something that will last and do the job right. This buying guide will walk you through what to look for in your next purchase so that you can find a product that is going to meet your needs and last a long time.
- Does this product work? Before you buy 11 meter base antenna, ask yourself: does this work? Does it do what it claims to do? Is there proof that it works? If you are buying something with benefits, make sure there is evidence showing that using the product will help you achieve those goals.
- Can I afford this product? The price tag on a new purchase should not be the only thing that drives your decision; however, it’s important to know how much something will cost and whether or not you can afford it. Likewise, you should keep in mind that some products don’t require you to use them every day, so if they cost more than $50 or $100 per month but are only needed occasionally.
- Does it have good reviews? One of the best ways to find out whether something is worth buying is by reading reviews from other people who have already bought them and tested them out themselves! You can find these on Amazon or other websites like this one.
- Is the product safe? You want to make sure that the ingredients in your product are safe for you and your family. If you’re not sure about the safety of an ingredient, don’t hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice.
Here are some things to consider when searching for a new product:
The best products are built to last. They’re made from high-quality materials, and they use durable construction methods that ensure they’ll stand up to regular use and wear over time. If 11 meter base antenna is going to be an important part of your life whether it’s for work or play then it’s worth investing in something that will last for years.
Price is another important factor to consider when buying 11 meter base antenna; however, do not get carried away by cheap prices as they are likely to be fake or substandard products which will not serve their intended purpose well or last long enough for you to enjoy them fully before they break down completely. However, if you find a product that has all the features that you need plus comes at an affordable price point then go ahead and buy it without hesitation as this will save you money in the long run.”
The company that makes 11 meter base antenna is also important to consider when buying. You should know that some companies produce good quality products while others produce low quality ones. If you want to buy an expensive product then you can go for brands like 11 meter base antenna but if you want to save some money then you can go for brands like.
If there’s no warranty or return policy for 11 meter base antenna, then it might not be worth buying it because if something goes wrong with the item, then there’s nothing you can do about it except try and get reimbursed from the manufacturer or seller by filing a complaint with their customer service department.
Check the reviews
Reviews are an excellent way of learning about other people’s experiences with 11 meter base antenna. You can learn about how well it works, whether it has any flaws or downsides, and whether or not other people are happy with their purchase.