There are different types and styles of products, giving you many options. Even though most have similar features, there are always some differences that make all the difference when deciding which one is just right for you.
How we decide
We conducted an extensive study to highlight the benefits of each 11/16 lug nut extractor. We considered all the features and product specifications when evaluating how well it meets each need. We carefully analyzed the most crucial factors and appropriately organized our findings. Due to this, we were able to critically assess each one and provide you with an unbiased assessment supported by in-depth research.
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 11/16 lug nut extractor On Amazon
11/16 lug nut extractor comes in all shapes and sizes. From the small, handheld to the large multifunction, you’ll find a variety of 11/16 lug nut extractor to suit your needs.
The best 11/16 lug nut extractor are reliable, affordable and easy to use. They also offer great quality, fast speeds and they come with extra features.
If you’re looking for a new 11/16 lug nut extractor, then take a look at our top 10 best 11/16 lug nut extractor reviews on Amazon. These are some of the most highly rated models on Amazon right now.
- 🔧TIGHT GRIP AND BIT- The plum-shaped internal thread design provides excellent torque and can rotate deep-studded fasteners. The unsmooth concave wall inside is more conducive to the grabbing of the stubborn nut and easy to remove.
- 🔧PREMIUM SERVICE - If you have any problems during using our product. Contact our Professional after-service team via email. Topec Direct after-sale Team will get in touch with you and timely solve your problems
- 🔧EASY TO USE- You only need to use a hammer to hit the removal tool onto the damaged nut, then select the 1/2 inch square drive wrench to loosen the nut counterclockwise to remove these rusted nuts.
- 🔧SUPERB PRODUCTION PROCESS- The damaged lug nut remover is made of high carbon steel (chromium molybdenum steel). Each surface is coated with a black oxide coating designed to increase strength and service life and provide corrosion resistance.
- 🔧MULTI-APPLICATION- 17MM, 19MM, 21MM and 22MM four different size nut extractors and an extra metal rod can meet the various needs of the usual needs, whether it is car repair, home decoration, or craft production, can provide you with Great convenience.
- [ Will Last In Time ] The lug nut extractor set is made from black chrome molybdenum that provides greater strength and durability and prevents corrosion. Our extractor socket set will be with you for years.
- [ Every Size You Need ] This nut extractor set comes in sizes: 1/4, 5/16(8mm), 3/8, 10mm, 7/16(11mm), 12mm, 1/2, 13mm, 9/16(14mm), 5/8(16mm), 17mm, 11/16, 3/4(19mm). Can be used on SAE and Metric sizes
- [ Easy To Use ] Our lug nut remover is designed with left-hand spiral for locking on to rounded ,damaged bolts for easy grip of stud, bolt or nuts.
- [ Versatile Design ] The working end has a helical shaped flute to help grip rounded fasteners, round head bolts and pan head screws. You can use this bolt extractor set on different projects.
- [ Used With Multiple Tools ] 3/8 square drive of each bolt extractor tool can be used with flat wrench, pliers, socket wrench, adjustable wrench, Vise-Grip locking pliers, hand ratchets or impact wrench guns and air ratchets. Lifetime warranty
- 【CUSTOMER SERVICE】: 30-Day money-back for ANY reason, and we take care of all quality-related issues with a replacement or full refund. Any question on goods or service, plz click“Contact Seller” or “leave your question ”. We must take care of it soon.
- 【HEAVY DUTY&HIGH POWER】: Impact Bolt & Nut Remover made of 40Cr chrome vanadium steel with black oxide finished to withstand corrosion, providing superior strength for greater turning power and durability meanwhile.
- 【MAXIMUM GRIPPING】: Bolt nut extractor with interior reverse spiral flute effectiveness provides maximum gripping power to easily remove damaged nuts &bolts.
- 【SAC and METRIC SIZES】:Lug nut remover comes with 13 sizes. 1/4", 5/16"(8mm), 3/8", 10mm, 7/16"(11mm), 12mm, 1/2", 13mm, 9/16"(14mm), 5/8"(16mm), 17mm, 11/16", 3/4"(19mm). Both SAE and Metric sizes are available.
- 【MULTIFUCTIONAL】: Bolt nut extractor socket set is suitable for stripped lug nut,rusted stuck-on lug nut,damaged frozen bolts nuts and more. Work well with Air Ratchets, Breaker Bars, Reversible Ratchets, Spanners.
- 🔩【Multi-Funtion 】：Bolts Remover Sets 3/8" Drive can provide you with great convenience Can be used with most tools, such as impact wrenches, manual and pneumatic ratchets, hexagonal wrenches, flat-end wrenches, adjustable wrenches, pliers, and sockets.
- 🔩【XEWEA Excellent Service】: XEWEA promises that customers can enjoy our friendly customer service.We provide free warranty or return within one year!!! For any issue, please contact us.
- 🔩【Easy to Carry】：The Nut remover kit comes with the necessary tool box, it's very convenient to put it into your bag or take it anywhere you want and the size of the corresponding nut remover is engraved inside the too box.
- 🔩【8Pcs Multi- Size Stripped Lug Nut Remover】: The Bolt Nut Extractor Set Size---11/16'',5/8''(16mm),9/16''(14mm),1/2'', 7/16'', 3/8'', 1/4'',5/16''(8mm) .which can meet various needs that are usually required, whether it is car repair or home repair.
- 🔩【 High-Quality Bolt Nut Extractor Set】：Each lug nut removal tool is precisely CNC machined to meet or exceed ANSI performance standards, easily remover damaged bolts, nuts, and screws. The nut extractor is made of high-hardness chromium-molybdenum steel material, and the reverse spiral groove is designed to buckle downward to provide maximum grip.
- Material: Chromium Vanadium Steel ( has more good wear resistance and toughness than Chromium-molybdenum steel , the former is commonly used in Socket , the latter used for Screwdriver)
- 1/2" square drive for use with socket wrench or impact wrench,SAE sizes:11/16", 3/4" , 5/6" , 7/8", 1"
- The innovative spiral profile digs itself into the head of a damaged screw or nut, allowing it to be easily loosened.
- The specially hardened sockets with corrosion protection are designed for the removal of damaged bolts, screws and nuts.
- Application:Great for removing stripped, broken head, rusted, recessed,unscrew, free-spinning and deck nuts.
- 【High Power and Impact Resistance】Bolt nut remover Processed from high hardness Chrome-Molybdenum Steel, Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide Maximum gripping power.
- 【Metric & SAE Sizes】13 pieces 3/8 inch drive bolt & nut remover come with easily readable marks: 3/4"(19mm), 11/16", 17mm, 5/8"(16mm), 9/16"(14mm), 13mm, 1/2", 12mm, 7/16"(11mm), 10mm, 3/8", 5/16"(8mm), 1/4".
- 【Universal Design】3/8-Inch square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches and air ratchets.
- 【Wide Range of Application】The special internal thread design are precision engineered to easily extract damaged bolts, lug nuts and screws in home appliance, vehicle repair and industrial instrument, even if they are stripped, rusted or frozen.
- 【Safe Storage】Heavy duty blow molded case keeps all the bolt remover stay organized.
- MATERIAL - Durable high hardness chromium molybdenum steel.
- DIMENSIONS - These twist socket nut extractors includes 17MM, 19MM, 21MM, and 22MM bolt and a drift punch nut removal bar.
- Use with 1/2" drive tools
- Twist sockets for removing worn or rusty nuts. For removal only. Do not use twist sockets to install new nuts. Product NOT designed for air/impact wrench operation.
- APPLICATION - Remove worn lock nuts to quickly remove them, including rust, deformation, peeling or breaking, and car wheel hubs.
- [Quality] Special coating provides exceptional appearance and corrosion resistance. Manufactured from cold forged steel that can withstand much more force than the torque needed to secure the nuts on your vehicle.
- Works with Multiple Hex Socket Sizes: 19mm, 3/4", 21mm, 13/16".
- 1pc 6 Spline Lug Nut Socket Key Replacement. ONLY compatible with 6-sided Spline Type Tuner Locking Lug Nuts with smaller diameter (M12, M12x1.5, 12x1.25, 1/2"x20). NOT compatible with other/larger spline lug nuts such as Truck/SUV.
- [Verify Nut Diameter] There are different diameter spline lug nuts on the market. Ensure that the diameter of your 6-Spline lug nut is smaller than 17.6mm.
- [Verify Spline Count] Check your lug nut before purchasing. This only works for lug nuts with 6 splines. These will not work on 5-spline or 7-spline lug nuts. And these will not work on nuts with hex head.
- 【Premium CR-MO】Made from premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel with black phosphate finish.
- 【Set Includes】5 piece set includes: 1/2 "Dr.:17mm,19mm,21mm,22mm, punch,Length 50mm, dia12mm
- 【Design】The special internal thread design provides excellent torque to Increase grip and can be used to rotate fasteners with deep nails.
- 【Easy to use 】Easy to use, only need to use a hammer to hit the removal tool onto the damaged nut, then select the 1/2 inch square drive wrench to loosen the nut to remove these rusted nuts.
- 【Service Guarantee】All MIXPOWER Tools meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. It comes with 1 year quality guarantee.
What to consider when Buying 11/16 lug nut extractor
When you’re looking for 11/16 lug nut extractor, you want to be sure that you’re getting something that will last and do the job right. This buying guide will walk you through what to look for in your next purchase so that you can find a product that is going to meet your needs and last a long time.
- Does this product work? Before you buy 11/16 lug nut extractor, ask yourself: does this work? Does it do what it claims to do? Is there proof that it works? If you are buying something with benefits, make sure there is evidence showing that using the product will help you achieve those goals.
- Can I afford this product? The price tag on a new purchase should not be the only thing that drives your decision; however, it’s important to know how much something will cost and whether or not you can afford it. Likewise, you should keep in mind that some products don’t require you to use them every day, so if they cost more than $50 or $100 per month but are only needed occasionally.
- Does it have good reviews? One of the best ways to find out whether something is worth buying is by reading reviews from other people who have already bought them and tested them out themselves! You can find these on Amazon or other websites like this one.
- Is the product safe? You want to make sure that the ingredients in your product are safe for you and your family. If you’re not sure about the safety of an ingredient, don’t hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice.
Here are some things to consider when searching for a new product:
The best products are built to last. They’re made from high-quality materials, and they use durable construction methods that ensure they’ll stand up to regular use and wear over time. If 11/16 lug nut extractor is going to be an important part of your life whether it’s for work or play then it’s worth investing in something that will last for years.
Price is another important factor to consider when buying 11/16 lug nut extractor; however, do not get carried away by cheap prices as they are likely to be fake or substandard products which will not serve their intended purpose well or last long enough for you to enjoy them fully before they break down completely. However, if you find a product that has all the features that you need plus comes at an affordable price point then go ahead and buy it without hesitation as this will save you money in the long run.”
The company that makes 11/16 lug nut extractor is also important to consider when buying. You should know that some companies produce good quality products while others produce low quality ones. If you want to buy an expensive product then you can go for brands like 11/16 lug nut extractor but if you want to save some money then you can go for brands like.
If there’s no warranty or return policy for 11/16 lug nut extractor, then it might not be worth buying it because if something goes wrong with the item, then there’s nothing you can do about it except try and get reimbursed from the manufacturer or seller by filing a complaint with their customer service department.
Check the reviews
Reviews are an excellent way of learning about other people’s experiences with 11/16 lug nut extractor. You can learn about how well it works, whether it has any flaws or downsides, and whether or not other people are happy with their purchase.