There are numerous choices available. It takes a lot of time and effort to select the best one. So, in this article, we have a review of the top products. Each has a ton of fantastic functions that will make your life a little bit simpler. By doing this, you can be sure that you’re getting the best 1000 watt hps ballast for your needs while saving the most money.
How we choose
We spent hundreds of hours researching various products to determine which of these 1000 watt hps ballast exhibits the highest performance and functionality. To generate precise numbers, we collected data from various metrics. These products were evaluated using our rating metrics. Before making your purchase, you should consider the potential difficulty of the tasks you will use as one of these 1000 watt hps ballast. Depending on your needs, one feature or function may be crucial to you while being useless to others. Because of this, we’ve compiled a list of the top products below so you can pick the one that best suits your requirements. We selected these 10 products using several research metrics, including:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
10 Best 1000 watt hps ballast on The Market
There are a lot of 1000 watt hps ballast on the market, but not all of them are equal in terms of quality. If you’re looking to buy a new one, you’ll want to know what features to look for.
We’ve compiled this list to help you find the best 1000 watt hps ballast for your needs. We’ve also included some helpful information about how each 1000 watt hps ballast works and what it can do (or not do).
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best 1000 watt hps ballast reviews. These are reviews that can help you decide which 1000 watt hps ballast to invest in and which ones not to waste your money on.
- Note: The dimmable setting of ballast should be the same watts as the bulb when starting, or your bulb may not be lighted up; The extra setting is to adjust the brightness (lumen) of the bulb; Different lumens have different effect on the plants
- Overheating Protection; End-of-Bulb-Life protection; Short circuit protection; Ignition failure protection
- What You Get: VIVOSUN ultra bright 1000w digital ballast, 8ft 120 volt power cord, four rubber feet, our fan-favorite 3-year warranty and friendly customer service
- Operates on 120/240V, 50/60Hz Power Supply; 8ft 120V power cord included; Strike both MH and HPS bulbs
- UL Listed 1000W Dimmable Ballast: Dimmable level: 600w; 750w; 1000w; super lumens (110%)
- Overheating Protection&Circuit safety Protection:YOOLUX Ballast internal fan is very quiet and keeps all parts cool and running smoothly,External breaker system protects against power surges.
- Dimmable featuret: Adjust level: 400W; 600W; 1000W; Super lumens(1100W), allows you to run different power output grow bulus.Operates on 120/240V, 50/60Hz power supply. 8ft 120V heavy-duty power cord included.
- High Efficiency: Reduces wastage and improves efficiency with higher up to 20% more lumen output than some old style magnetic ballasts. Note:Digital ballasts is heavy and may cause digital components broken while shipping,YOOLUX provided 1 year warranty.
- CUSTOMER CARE: "CUSTOMER FIRST" is our goal, Our YOOLUX support team 24/7 stands by to Solve customer product usage problems.
- Consistent Light Output:YOOLUX Digital ballasts provide a more consistent electrical current to the plant bulb, resulting in a longer lasting bulbs that function at a higher level with minimal to no flickering.
- Package included: 1 x 1000 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast, 1 x heavy-duty power cord, 1 x operating manual
- Ultra-safety: advanced protection against short circuit, power surge, ignition failure, overheat, end-of bulb-life. Built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Specification: compatible with HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming, 8FT heavy-duty power cord included, fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 mins max, stable voltage output ensures flicker free light
- High frequency output results in less power loss: 30% more lumens than magnetic ballasts for improved yields
- Operating voltage range: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage; dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%. Watt option: 600w / 750w / 1000w / Super lumens (110%)
- Includes 8 feet 120V power cord and rubber feet protect surfaces
- SGO100C is designed for use with SE (single ended) bulbs only
- Compact design
- 120/240V dual Receptacles
- 1000W convertible (switchable between running halide and sodium lamps)
- 1 x 1000W super HPS bulb 2100K and 1 x 1000W MH bulb 6000K: Optimized spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to promote healthy plant growth and soonest flourish
- 1000W digital dimmable electronic ballast: Support 120V/240V Input. Dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%. 8 feet heavy-duty power cord included. Stable power output ensure flicker free light
- 6-inch air cooled hood reflector: up to 4' x 4' light coverage. Built-in 15 feet heavy duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard hydroponic S-plug. Highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum maximizes the light reflected to the plants
- 1 x pair of 8-ft adjustable ratchet clip hanger rope: Hold up to 150 lbs. 24-hour plug-in mechanical timer: 15 minutes increments
- Caution: This system will generate too much heat to be used in an enclosed area without ventilation. Adequate ventilation is required for all iPower grow light systems. We recommend the use of an iPower inline fan
- Efficient >98% pf operates 1000 watt hps/mh and de lamps, smart start feature, fully sealed extruded aluminum housing, lightweight and quiet operation
- Compliant with fcc article 18 part a
- Compatible with all sun system branded reflectors
- Comes pre-wired with a sun system lamp cord receptacle
- Operate a 1000 watt hps, mh or de lamp at 50%, 75%, 100% or 110% settings
- Package Includes: 1*1000W Ballast, 1*200pcs Cable Tie of 8"
- Optimal heat dissipation: built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Compatible with HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming; Free heavy-duty power cord included
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Operating Voltage Range: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage; Dimmable Options: 50%, 75%, 100%
- High frequency output results in less power loss, 30% more Lumens than Magnetic ballasts for improved yields
- Automatically converts between HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming; Fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 minutes max; Stable voltage output ensures flicker free light
- Ultra-safety: protection against short circuit, power Surge, ignition failure, Overheat, end-of bulb-life; built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Package included: 4-pack 1000 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast included
- Support dual voltage input 120V/240V; dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%; (8 feet heavy-duty power cord included)
- Highly Efficient for Overlapping Footprints of Multi-light Configurations
- Premium aluminum European hammer-tone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Ballast:Dimming Type: 600W/750W/1000W and Super output 1150W
- PrimeGarden Hydroponic 1000W Double Ended Grow Lights System Kits w/1000 Watt DE HPS Bulb + 1000W Digital Dimmable Ballast +1 Pair Adjustable Rope Clip Hanger for Indoor Plant Growing 240V Plug
- 1000w Watt Double Ended HPS Bulb: Light output Lumens: 145,000lm; Color Temp: 2000k; CRI: 30ra; Provides 35% more available energy than the standard high pressure sodium lamp.
- 【Super-Safety】:TOPHORT digital ballasts are tuned for minimal total harmonic distortion (THD%) 99% Power factors replaceable outset fuse by input terminal for short circuit protection short circuit protection by automatic power shut off for ultimate safety fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-3mins max.
- 【Suitable for MH and HPS】:TOPHORT electronic dimmable ballast compatible with both MH and HPS bulbs,120V and 240V power supplies.
- 【Specification】:Rating input current 2.89,Start current 0.96,Operating temperature -20~50,Waterproof level IP65, Net weight <3 KG.
- 【Stable Output Voltage】:High-frequency output results in less power loss (50/60Hz Frequency).
- 【Guarantee Assurance】:Our TOPHORT HPS grow light ballasts are UL Certified and come with a 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects. If your order is more than one month, please don't contact Amazon, contact the seller directly, we will provide you with warranty service.
Things to Consider When Buying 1000 watt hps ballast
When it comes to buying 1000 watt hps ballast, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. Not just any product will do, and not just any price is worth paying. The following tips will help you buy the right product at the right price.
- Is it worth it? The first thing you should do is decide whether it’s worth buying at all. Look at your budget and decide what you can afford. If the price is too high, then it probably isn’t worth it.
- Do I need this? Sometimes, when we see something new and exciting, we get carried away and buy something without thinking about whether or not we need it. If you have doubts about whether or not you need something, don’t buy it until you’ve had time to think about it and talk with someone else who can also give their opinion!
- Is there a better option out there? Another thing to consider is whether or not there are other options out there that might be better suited for your needs than the one that caught your eye initially. While the first thing may be pretty or flashy, there could be something else that would work just as well, if not better, at a lower cost, so don’t be afraid.
- Is there a warranty? If a product has a warranty, it’s made well enough to last for years. If not, then you can expect to either buy replacements or spend time fixing broken parts yourself.
Buying a product that doesn’t meet your needs can be frustrating and expensive. Before you buy, make sure you consider the following:
This is probably the most important factor when buying 1000 watt hps ballast. The price of a product is usually determined by its quality and brand name, but it can also depend on other factors, such as supply and demand in the market. The higher the demand, the higher the price for an item.
This refers to how durable an item is and whether or not it will last long enough for your needs. Quality products are more expensive than those not made well because they are more durable and will last longer without needing maintenance or repairs.
Look at reviews from other customers to see how long the 1000 watt hps ballast has lasted, especially if it’s something like 1000 watt hps ballast that will often be used over time. Ask yourself whether it’s worth paying more for something durable rather than replacing it after just a few months or years of use because it broke down quickly or was cheaply made from low-quality materials that failed unexpectedly.
Check user reviews
A great way to get unbiased opinions about 1000 watt hps ballast is by reading reviews from other consumers who have bought them. User reviews are an excellent source of information because they’re written by people who use the product, not just someone trying to sell it to you. They also provide useful information about what to expect from a particular product, so you know whether or not it’s worth buying.
Know what you want
You can’t expect to find 1000 watt hps ballast just by looking randomly around. You need to know what you’re after before you start shopping. Make a list of features, functions, and price ranges that match your needs, then shop around until you find something that matches your criteria.