There are numerous choices available. It takes a lot of time and effort to select the best one. So, in this article, we have a review of the top products. Each has a ton of fantastic functions that will make your life a little bit simpler. By doing this, you can be sure that you’re getting the best 1 person backpacking tent for your needs while saving the most money.
How we choose
We spent hundreds of hours researching various products to determine which of these 1 person backpacking tent exhibits the highest performance and functionality. To generate precise numbers, we collected data from various metrics. These products were evaluated using our rating metrics. Before making your purchase, you should consider the potential difficulty of the tasks you will use as one of these 1 person backpacking tent. Depending on your needs, one feature or function may be crucial to you while being useless to others. Because of this, we’ve compiled a list of the top products below so you can pick the one that best suits your requirements. We selected these 10 products using several research metrics, including:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
10 Best 1 person backpacking tent on The Market
There are a lot of 1 person backpacking tent on the market, but not all of them are equal in terms of quality. If you’re looking to buy a new one, you’ll want to know what features to look for.
We’ve compiled this list to help you find the best 1 person backpacking tent for your needs. We’ve also included some helpful information about how each 1 person backpacking tent works and what it can do (or not do).
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best 1 person backpacking tent reviews. These are reviews that can help you decide which 1 person backpacking tent to invest in and which ones not to waste your money on.
- The Alps Mountaineering Lynx tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure.Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- 【Lightweight & Compact】 The backpacking tent only weighs 2KG(4.4lb) and the package size is quite compact, only 42 x12 x 12cm(16.5 x 4.7 x 4.7inches) thanks to the foldable fiberglass poles. Ideal dome tent for camping,backpacking, hiking, beaching
- 【Easy Setup & Fast Take Down】 Manually setting up this camping tent is easy and fun, and it only takes about 1 minute to assemble. Taking down is also simple and quickly
- 【Responsible & Prompt Customer Service】Any material or workmanship problem happens, please contact with us first for the satisfied solution (Replacement or Refund)
- 【Waterproof & Windproof】 210D waterproof PED fabric PU 3000, oxford bottom fabric PU 3000, waterproof tape on every seam, to ensure the inside dome tent is completely dry under any rain situation even in the storm. Strong fiber glass poles guarantee the stability and long service life of using. Pegs and guy lines make it stable in a windy day
- 【Roomy for One Person】Very roomy for 1 adult, could fit 1 more kid if needed. Fits well inside with a single person air mattress, or one sleeping bag individually. Extra storage space for accessories like backpack, footwear and other items
- 1 PERSON TENT: If trekking or backpacking personal in the backcountry, you'll need a quality one person tent to keep you protected from the elements. Polyester rain fly&bathtub with PU 5000 coating is better in waterproof and firmer than you expected. Weatherproof material with factory-sealed seams keeps you dry and comfortable in all season&all weather conditions! You need an appropriate lightweight solo tent for backpacking!
- EXTRAORDINARY DESIGN: Interior entire mesh walls designed to offer great ventilation, this ultralight hiking tent has D-shaped door and large vestibule on the side provide convenient enter&out and extra storage for your backpack or shoes
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x carry bag,1 x inner tent,1 x flysheet,2 x Aluminum poles,4 x ropes,14 x Aluminum stakes,1 x pole emergency repair kit. Every product you purchased has a one year warranty in material and workmanship defects. We also offer a 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied with it we will be happy to refund
- LIGHTWEIGHT: What factors should consider for the best 1 person tent? Weight and overall portability must be important factors to consider! This ultralight single person tent only weighs 4.2 lbs. Packed Size: 15''x5.1''x5.1'', easy to put in one's backpack. Tent's size 7'3'' x 2'8''x 3', spacious room for a good sleep
- QUICK SETUP&COMPACT: A solo tent should be very easy to erect and takedown. Free-standing and two Aluminum poles design for lightweight hiking tent's fast pitching. Easily setup by one person with no experience. This ultralight backpacking tent is compact and portable, also great for Hiking, Bikepacking, Kayaking, Mountaineering, Fishing or Car Camping
- Stable & Safe camping tent 1 person-To keep your camp equipment dry, the sturdy polyester material on the outdoor camp ultralight tent body and the removable rainfly help ensure the waterproof feature for dry travel
- Ultralight 1 person tent-What factors should consider for the best 1 person tent? Weight and overall portability must be important factors to consider! This ultralight 1 person tents for camping is made of Aluminum frames and only weighs 4 lbs, 1 person tent packed size: 18''x6''x6'', easy to put in one's backpack. 1 person tent's size 96'' x 38''x 44', spacious room for a good sleep
- Interior B3 mesh wall and breathable design-Our ultralight tent is designed for enhanced airflow. A D-style door of the camping 1 person tent will keep an open view. Also, the backpacking tent 1 person comes with an inner storage mesh that helps keep the inside of the camp tent organized
- 1-Person spacious tent capacity- The 1-person backpacking ultralight tent is designed for a roomy and convenient experience. The camping 1 person ultralight tent with an interior center height of 44 inches and 96 x 64(38+26) inches base dimensions is a spacious tents for camping with plenty of space for you
- Easy set-up and carry tent-The hiking camp 1 person tent is equipped with 4 wind ropes and 10 stakes for safety and stability. It only takes you 3 minutes to set up our tents for camping. The carry tent bag weighs only 4.84lbs. A lightweight 1 person ultralight tent can be stored in the car without taking up much space. No need to waste nice camping time to set up this backpacking tent 1 person
- Weight: 2lbs. Material: 180 D Oxford
- Feel free to contact us if you have quality issues, we will provide you a satisfied solution.
- Size: 78.7"L x 39.4"W x 33.5"H / 200 cm X 100 cm X 85 cm. One entrance only.
- Contents: 1 x Tent(including two poles), 4 x Pegs, 1x storage bag.
- 【Classic Design】The tent adopts a double-layer design with a mesh inner net to keep it warm in cold weather and provide shade and mosquito-proof in hot weather. The independent design makes it very convenient to move the tent. The design of the window in the back makes for ventilation and prevents water vapor condensation, so you can enjoy nature more comfortably.
- 【Warranty and Promise】One year WARRANTY against all defects. Please contact us immediately if there is any problem with the products.
- 【Waterproof and Windproof】190T breathable fabric for inner tent, 210D reinforced oxford fabric for ground sheet, and 210T rip-stop polyester for external tent, with great waterproof PU3000m and UV protection. Better than fiberglass,we have 7001 aluminum tent poles, lightweight while maintaining high strength. Coupled with the double-layer design for warmth and windproof, the tent can protect you from wind and rain.
- 【Quick Setup】It takes only a few simple steps to set up a perfect tent.Even a novice camper can assemble it in about 10 to 15 minutes.With the compact storage bag, the whole package weighs about 4.7lbs, very convenient to carry with you.
- 【Widely Used】Suitable for outdoor activities, camping, festivals, picnics, beaches, fishing, mountain climbing, sports games, etc. Easy to install and carry, very useful in various scenarios. It can also come in handy in the event of a disaster.
- 🌲【POLE-LESS TENT】👉NOTE: POLES ARE NOT INCLUDED. Come with ultra-light aluminum pegs and guy-lines provided, you can set it up without ordinary tent poles by using branches, your trekking poles, or a ridgeline with two prusik loops between trees. ⭐We have uploaded the SETUP VIDEO on the page for your reference.
- 🌲【FULL-MESH FRONT DOOR & VENTILATION】This camping shelter comes with a full-mesh front door and the bottom 2 mesh vents for superior air circulation. It can offer you the security of camping sleep from small animals access in summer.
- 🌲【WEATHERPROOF STURDY MATERIAL】Made of 190T polyester taffeta with exquisite stitching, the performance of anti-tear is better than nylon. PU3000mm waterproofing coating and fully sealed seams will keep moisture from seeping through. It will be your smart choice if you often backpack in harsh, exposed conditions.
- 🌲【COMPACT SIZE FOR BACKPACKERS】Gonex 1 person tent only 3.5 lb, Opting for Gonex compact tent will put a lot less stress on your body on your trips. Tent dimension - 6.9ft × 4.1ft × 3.9ft (L*W*H); packing size 1.96ft×1ft×1ft. It is large enough to hold 1 ~2 person and bushcraft gears easily.
- 🌲【COMFORTABLY & SPACIOUS LIVING AREA】Our large back wall design enhances you to feel roomier than most. With a porch awning like a sunshade, you can enjoy the openness more enjoyable. The front area also will make cooking easier and keep your gears handy.
- FAST & EASY SETUP - Simply install the two aluminum poles and stake down the corners of the tent and your Winterial Single Person Bivy Tent is ready for the night. Have your tent set up within 5 minutes! Store everything in the included travel bag once you are ready to pack out.
- 3 SEASON TENT - The Winterial Single Person Tent is the perfect tent for Spring, Fall and Summer. The included rainfly provides full coverage, ventilation and insulation in rainy/colder weather. Simply remove the rainfly for excellent cross-breeze ventilation for warmer weather.
- SINGLE PERSON TENT - The Winterial 1 Person Tent is the perfect personal tent for anyone backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing or looking for an outdoor play tent for the kids.
- TENT DETAILS - 2lbs 9oz, 18" x 4.5" x 4" when packed for transport, 38" x 28" x 90" when set up, made with 190T Polyester, large double-layered door for easy access, includes tent, rainfly, 2 x aluminum poles, 14 ground stakes and 3 guylines.
- FEATURES - The Winterial One Person Tent features a convenient internal pocket, waterproof rainfly and stitching, a durable waterproof floor, and all-metal poles and stakes. Not only is this tent lightweight and packs small, it is build to last and withstand the elements.
- 【Waterproof】 The sealed joint structure can form a rain barrier and prevent leakage. The welded floor design raises the bottom of the backpack tent to protect you from wet ground. It is a great camping gear.
- 【Risk Free Purchase】If you have any problem with the product, please contact us. We will contact you within 24 hours to provide you with the perfect solution.
- 【Durable, lightweight and breathable】This single tent has an inner and outer tent. The outer tent has the function of water resistance and wind resistance, suitable for use in wind and rain. The inner tent has a large proportion of mesh and outstanding ventilation. It is suitable for use in hot weather and forest environments.
- 【Lightweight 1-person tent】This backpacking tent is light in weight and has a spacious interior, making it very suitable for backpackers to travel. Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg), indoor area: 43.3&33.5 x 100.4 inches (1.1&0.85 x 2.55m), indoor height: 40 inches (1m)
- 【Easy to install】Only 1 fiberglass pole is needed to install and dismantle this camping tent quickly and easily. After the trip, you only need to put the tent components back into the included carrying bag, and you can easily pack and transport them.
- ULTRALIGHT BACKPACKING TENT: Ultralight trekking pole tents are a good option when trying to reduce the weight of your backpacking gear but unwilling to give up the comfort of a tent. This camping tent for 1 person erected by trekking pole instead of tent poles and the size is 7'3'' x 2'9''x 3'1''. Packed Size: 14''x5.5''x5.5'' only weighs 2.5lbs, easy to put in one's backpack. If you want a lightweight backpacking tent for trekking, this is an ideal ultralight tent to fit your needs
- WHAT YOU GET: 1x storage sack, 1x tent, 12x tent stakes, 5x ropes, 1x short pole. (No trekking poles provided) This 1 person backpacking tent offers a limited lifetime warranty. Instruction could be downloaded on this page
- FABULOUS DESIGN: This backpacking tent for 1 person is designed with a net and fabric double-layer door and a mesh ventilation window on the side. Better ventilation and no more condensation worries, the large door provides convenient enter and out for the backpacker. This trekker tent offers a large vestibule to store backpacks or shoes, provide maximizes ventilation and view when the vestibule opens, the internal space is sufficient for one people
- WATERPROOF&DURABLE: If you are looking to backpacking or camping in regions known for wet weather, you'll want a best one person tent for backpacking that will keep you dry and comfortable in the event of rain. This waterproof tent for camping applies 210T Polyester tent with PU 5000 coatings. Weatherproof material with factory-sealed seams and dual-layer fabric applied to the heavy duty tent four corners for better secure to keep you dry and comfortable in all season and all weather condition
- TRICK TO REDUCE CONDENSATION: The most important factor to reduce the condensation is ensuring ventilation. Stake down the vestibule with tent stakes and keep it tight let it far away from the mesh, and make sure the gap between ground and the vestibule is enough for airflow. Or you can gather the vestibule in the clear night. Remember do not to let the curtain or the vestibule cover the mesh door which will cause heavy condensation
Things to Consider When Buying 1 person backpacking tent
When it comes to buying 1 person backpacking tent, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. Not just any product will do, and not just any price is worth paying. The following tips will help you buy the right product at the right price.
- Is it worth it? The first thing you should do is decide whether it’s worth buying at all. Look at your budget and decide what you can afford. If the price is too high, then it probably isn’t worth it.
- Do I need this? Sometimes, when we see something new and exciting, we get carried away and buy something without thinking about whether or not we need it. If you have doubts about whether or not you need something, don’t buy it until you’ve had time to think about it and talk with someone else who can also give their opinion!
- Is there a better option out there? Another thing to consider is whether or not there are other options out there that might be better suited for your needs than the one that caught your eye initially. While the first thing may be pretty or flashy, there could be something else that would work just as well, if not better, at a lower cost, so don’t be afraid.
- Is there a warranty? If a product has a warranty, it’s made well enough to last for years. If not, then you can expect to either buy replacements or spend time fixing broken parts yourself.
Buying a product that doesn’t meet your needs can be frustrating and expensive. Before you buy, make sure you consider the following:
This is probably the most important factor when buying 1 person backpacking tent. The price of a product is usually determined by its quality and brand name, but it can also depend on other factors, such as supply and demand in the market. The higher the demand, the higher the price for an item.
This refers to how durable an item is and whether or not it will last long enough for your needs. Quality products are more expensive than those not made well because they are more durable and will last longer without needing maintenance or repairs.
Look at reviews from other customers to see how long the 1 person backpacking tent has lasted, especially if it’s something like 1 person backpacking tent that will often be used over time. Ask yourself whether it’s worth paying more for something durable rather than replacing it after just a few months or years of use because it broke down quickly or was cheaply made from low-quality materials that failed unexpectedly.
Check user reviews
A great way to get unbiased opinions about 1 person backpacking tent is by reading reviews from other consumers who have bought them. User reviews are an excellent source of information because they’re written by people who use the product, not just someone trying to sell it to you. They also provide useful information about what to expect from a particular product, so you know whether or not it’s worth buying.
Know what you want
You can’t expect to find 1 person backpacking tent just by looking randomly around. You need to know what you’re after before you start shopping. Make a list of features, functions, and price ranges that match your needs, then shop around until you find something that matches your criteria.