There are different types and styles of products, giving you many options. Even though most have similar features, there are always some differences that make all the difference when deciding which one is just right for you.
How we decide
We conducted an extensive study to highlight the benefits of each 1 4x scope for ar 15. We considered all the features and product specifications when evaluating how well it meets each need. We carefully analyzed the most crucial factors and appropriately organized our findings. Due to this, we were able to critically assess each one and provide you with an unbiased assessment supported by in-depth research.
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 1 4x scope for ar 15 On Amazon
1 4x scope for ar 15 comes in all shapes and sizes. From the small, handheld to the large multifunction, you’ll find a variety of 1 4x scope for ar 15 to suit your needs.
The best 1 4x scope for ar 15 are reliable, affordable and easy to use. They also offer great quality, fast speeds and they come with extra features.
If you’re looking for a new 1 4x scope for ar 15, then take a look at our top 10 best 1 4x scope for ar 15 reviews on Amazon. These are some of the most highly rated models on Amazon right now.
- Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty. The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this Product – requires no registration and is fully transferable
- Fully Multi Coated - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images
- Exposed turrets allow you to dial for windage and elevation adjustments quickly and accurately, and the Throw Down PCL makes magnification changes almost instant. The IPX7 waterproof rating and fully multi-coated optics make this an outstanding value, and its compact size make it perfect use with offset irons or red dot sight
- The feature-packed Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24 gives you the features you need to outfit your AR with a capable and fast-deploying optic. Available in the second focal plane (SFP) Drop Zone-223 with holds out to 600 yards
- Features a Throw Down PCL power change lever that you can set to two different heights, making these scopes as customizable as the rifles you mount them on
- Kit includes cantilever mount, throw lever, and honeycomb lens filter
- Red or greeen illuminated reticle
- 6x optical system
- Resettable turrets
- Pop-up locking turrets
- Coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris.
- Use todays most popular calibers with BDC turrets, giving more precise shop placement than BDC reticles
- New illuminated 0.223; 0.556 BDC RETICLESFP
- Folding Throw lever for the quickest power changes imaginable
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Quick-aim reticle with 3 MOA center dot
- Extra-ling eye relief
- Includes Picatinny rail mount rings and lens covers
- 1-inch diameter tube
- 65 MOA ring for ultimate versatility
- A range finder reticle with markings that allows you to estimate range or compensate for bullet drop
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum scope body with a sealed, nitrogen-charged tube for resistance to water and fog
- Adjustable reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels in both red and green, allowing for better reticle visibility in low light environments
- Adjustable 2-7 times magnification, for targeting out to 400 yards and beyond
- An adjustable objective lens or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- Fully Multi-Coated Lens, Reticle illumination in both red and green
- 100% Fogproof, waterproof and shockproof
- 1-4x magnification, with a 28mm objective diameter and an eye relief of 4.5-5 Inches
- Package includes: NT1-4x28 Scope, Flip up lens caps, Scope mount.
- QTA turrets with precise 1/2 MOA click value for wind and elevation adjustment
- Package also includes set of medium profile picatinny scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery
- Dial controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility in low light environments
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with a 30mm sealed, nitrogen charged tube for resistance to water and fog
- High precision tactical rifle scope with 1-6x magnification, a 24mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches
- The fast focus dial on the eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- The updated Strike Eagle 1-6x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true 1x on the low end adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters rapidly engage targets from point-blank to extended ranges.
- The magnification ring has been updated and now includes a thread-in throw lever, and the magnification indicators can now be seen without coming off the scope.
- The new illuminated BDC3 reticle focuses the shooter's eye to the target faster and holdovers allow for immediate use out to 650 yards for targets of known distance.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 30mm tube is shockproof shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- Target turrets (0.1 mil click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments
- 30 millimeter tube dia
- Outstanding close quarters accuracy, with a drop zone 223 BDC reticle for mid range precision
- Drop zone 223 BDC ballistic reticle is calibrated for 55 to 62 grain, 223 REM 5.556 loads with aiming points out to 500 yards
- Drop zone reticle; Field of view (feet at 100 yard) 90 feet at 1X to 23 feet at 4X
- High precision scope with 1-6x magnification, 30mm tube, and eye relief of 3.9-3.5 inches
- Multi-coated lenses for extremely bright, high-contrast images
- Functionally designed First Focal Plane reticle, With 1X you can quick AIM .With 6x you can use Mil-Dot faster range estimation .
- Durable Waterproof, Fogproof and Shockproof construction
What to consider when Buying 1 4x scope for ar 15
When you’re looking for 1 4x scope for ar 15, you want to be sure that you’re getting something that will last and do the job right. This buying guide will walk you through what to look for in your next purchase so that you can find a product that is going to meet your needs and last a long time.
- Does this product work? Before you buy 1 4x scope for ar 15, ask yourself: does this work? Does it do what it claims to do? Is there proof that it works? If you are buying something with benefits, make sure there is evidence showing that using the product will help you achieve those goals.
- Can I afford this product? The price tag on a new purchase should not be the only thing that drives your decision; however, it’s important to know how much something will cost and whether or not you can afford it. Likewise, you should keep in mind that some products don’t require you to use them every day, so if they cost more than $50 or $100 per month but are only needed occasionally.
- Does it have good reviews? One of the best ways to find out whether something is worth buying is by reading reviews from other people who have already bought them and tested them out themselves! You can find these on Amazon or other websites like this one.
- Is the product safe? You want to make sure that the ingredients in your product are safe for you and your family. If you’re not sure about the safety of an ingredient, don’t hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice.
Here are some things to consider when searching for a new product:
The best products are built to last. They’re made from high-quality materials, and they use durable construction methods that ensure they’ll stand up to regular use and wear over time. If 1 4x scope for ar 15 is going to be an important part of your life whether it’s for work or play then it’s worth investing in something that will last for years.
Price is another important factor to consider when buying 1 4x scope for ar 15; however, do not get carried away by cheap prices as they are likely to be fake or substandard products which will not serve their intended purpose well or last long enough for you to enjoy them fully before they break down completely. However, if you find a product that has all the features that you need plus comes at an affordable price point then go ahead and buy it without hesitation as this will save you money in the long run.”
The company that makes 1 4x scope for ar 15 is also important to consider when buying. You should know that some companies produce good quality products while others produce low quality ones. If you want to buy an expensive product then you can go for brands like 1 4x scope for ar 15 but if you want to save some money then you can go for brands like.
If there’s no warranty or return policy for 1 4x scope for ar 15, then it might not be worth buying it because if something goes wrong with the item, then there’s nothing you can do about it except try and get reimbursed from the manufacturer or seller by filing a complaint with their customer service department.
Check the reviews
Reviews are an excellent way of learning about other people’s experiences with 1 4x scope for ar 15. You can learn about how well it works, whether it has any flaws or downsides, and whether or not other people are happy with their purchase.