There are different types and styles of products, giving you many options. Even though most have similar features, there are always some differences that make all the difference when deciding which one is just right for you.
How we decide
We conducted an extensive study to highlight the benefits of each 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic. We considered all the features and product specifications when evaluating how well it meets each need. We carefully analyzed the most crucial factors and appropriately organized our findings. Due to this, we were able to critically assess each one and provide you with an unbiased assessment supported by in-depth research.
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic On Amazon
1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic comes in all shapes and sizes. From the small, handheld to the large multifunction, you’ll find a variety of 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic to suit your needs.
The best 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic are reliable, affordable and easy to use. They also offer great quality, fast speeds and they come with extra features.
If you’re looking for a new 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic, then take a look at our top 10 best 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic reviews on Amazon. These are some of the most highly rated models on Amazon right now.
- 【Material】 Plastic barb connector, made of high-quality PP（Polypropylene） material
- 【Features】Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule.
- 【Use】Suitable for applications in pharmaceutical, food and beverage, laboratory and others.
- 【Product】Fitting connects to hose on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other.
- 【Size】3/8" Barb X 1/4" NPT Male Thread
- Size: 3/8"barb-1/4"male thread
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule.
- Fitting connects to hose on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other.
- Easy to install and not easy to drop off, good strength and durability.
- BEST VALUE PACK: Package includes 20 pc * 3/8" Barb x 1/4" NPT Male Connector.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our purpose is to provide the best service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
- TYPE: Standard 3/8 Inch Barbed to 1/4 Inch NPT Male.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Made from high quality polypropylene material. Durable high impact non-corrosive construction.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: From -4°F to 248°F; Max. Pressure: 100 PSI. Leak-free; easy to use and reliable.
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately) ━➤ For use with plastic or rubber hose -- Package Includes 2 Pieces
- Solid Brass Elbow Fitting Adapter
- 90-degree Elbow for Connecting hose to threaded pipe at an angle
- 1/4 Npt to 3/8 Barb ━➤ Suitable For All Fluids -- 3/8 barb is same to 10mm Barb
- Size: 3/8" Barb to 1/4" Male NPT, Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses and NPT threads for a tighter seal than straight threads
- Material:CA 360 brass for barstock,high quality, provide high resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Typical Application:Temperature control circuits,pneumatic circuits,vacuum and fluid systems test apparatus,lubricant,coolant lines
- Temperature Range:From -40°F to 160°F
- Pressure:Will withstand burst pressures of plastic tubing
- Brass material make it strongest construction for prolonged service life,Easy to use and reliable
- Hose barb on one end and male NPT threads on the other, no leaking and durable, easy to connect and disconnect
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses and NPT threads for a tighter seal than straight threads
- Package include 2 Pack 3/8" Hose ID x 1/4" NPT Male Pipe brass fittings
- Standard 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb for connecting a hose to a male threaded connection of a different diameter
- ✅ 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: We offer 100% money back guarantee with no questions asked. This great product also comes with 10-year warranty for quality related issues. Purchase with confidence and enjoy our risk-free offer
- ✅ CONTENTS: Two 3/8-inch barb male to 1/4-inch NPT male connectors, use it to connect a hose to a female threaded pipe
- ✅ APPLICATIONS: Temperature control circuits, pneumatic circuits, vacuum and fluid systems test machines, lubricant and coolant lines. This brass barbed fitting can be used with PVC, PU, rubber hose or tubing and to be secured with a hose clamp or crimped ferrule
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY HEAVY-DUTY BRASS: Made completely of solid, durable CA377 forged, machined brass that is barbed from a solid brass stock using the CNC machine center. High quality deep threads to prevent leaks and corrosion. This piece is ultrasonically cleaned before leaving the factory, so its surfaces do not have any metal shavings and dust. This pipe fitting provides full and secure flow and withstands high pressure enviroments
- ★ Smooth surface and inner wall, durable Light and Small. Exquisite craftsman makes it safe and reliable.
- ★ 100% new and high quality material.
- ★ Wide range of use: Suitable for applications in pharmaceutical,fooand beverage,laboratory,chemical processing and handing,and printing and labeling.
- ★ Can be easily connected with tubing hose line.
- ★ Can be connected with 3/8" Hose ID & 1/4" Hose ID.
- 【Size】3/8" Hose Barb x 1/4" Male Male thread.
- 【Advantage】 Barbed fittings can be used with PVC, PU, Rubber hose or tubing Easy to install and not easy to drop off, good strength and durability.
- 【Usage】Plastic hose barb can be easily connected with tubing hose line and female thread.
- 【Wide range of use】Suitable for applications in pharmaceutical, food and beverage, laboratory and others.
- 【Material】Plastic barb connector, made of high-quality PP（Polypropylene） material
- ▶[Wide Range of Use]-The brass pipe fittings is widely used in water, gas, oil and fuel as well as pneumatic tools.
- ▶[Size] 3/8" Barb x 1/4" NPT Male Pipe. Package includes 12Pcs.
- ▶[Premium Material] Made of high quality brass with firm and durable, providing high resistance to abrasion and corrosion and ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
- ▶[Easy to Use] These hose barbs are easy to use .The barb head is used to connect the hose, the NPT threaded end is used to connect the NPT pipe.
- ▶[Superior Threads] Thicker wall with deeper and smoother threads, no burrs or poorly finished edges. Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses and NPT threads for a tighter seal than straight threads.
What to consider when Buying 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic
When you’re looking for 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic, you want to be sure that you’re getting something that will last and do the job right. This buying guide will walk you through what to look for in your next purchase so that you can find a product that is going to meet your needs and last a long time.
- Does this product work? Before you buy 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic, ask yourself: does this work? Does it do what it claims to do? Is there proof that it works? If you are buying something with benefits, make sure there is evidence showing that using the product will help you achieve those goals.
- Can I afford this product? The price tag on a new purchase should not be the only thing that drives your decision; however, it’s important to know how much something will cost and whether or not you can afford it. Likewise, you should keep in mind that some products don’t require you to use them every day, so if they cost more than $50 or $100 per month but are only needed occasionally.
- Does it have good reviews? One of the best ways to find out whether something is worth buying is by reading reviews from other people who have already bought them and tested them out themselves! You can find these on Amazon or other websites like this one.
- Is the product safe? You want to make sure that the ingredients in your product are safe for you and your family. If you’re not sure about the safety of an ingredient, don’t hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice.
Here are some things to consider when searching for a new product:
The best products are built to last. They’re made from high-quality materials, and they use durable construction methods that ensure they’ll stand up to regular use and wear over time. If 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic is going to be an important part of your life whether it’s for work or play then it’s worth investing in something that will last for years.
Price is another important factor to consider when buying 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic; however, do not get carried away by cheap prices as they are likely to be fake or substandard products which will not serve their intended purpose well or last long enough for you to enjoy them fully before they break down completely. However, if you find a product that has all the features that you need plus comes at an affordable price point then go ahead and buy it without hesitation as this will save you money in the long run.”
The company that makes 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic is also important to consider when buying. You should know that some companies produce good quality products while others produce low quality ones. If you want to buy an expensive product then you can go for brands like 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic but if you want to save some money then you can go for brands like.
If there’s no warranty or return policy for 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic, then it might not be worth buying it because if something goes wrong with the item, then there’s nothing you can do about it except try and get reimbursed from the manufacturer or seller by filing a complaint with their customer service department.
Check the reviews
Reviews are an excellent way of learning about other people’s experiences with 1/4 npt to 3/8 barb plastic. You can learn about how well it works, whether it has any flaws or downsides, and whether or not other people are happy with their purchase.