There are numerous choices available. It takes a lot of time and effort to select the best one. So, in this article, we have a review of the top products. Each has a ton of fantastic functions that will make your life a little bit simpler. By doing this, you can be sure that you’re getting the best 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers for your needs while saving the most money.
How we choose
We spent hundreds of hours researching various products to determine which of these 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers exhibits the highest performance and functionality. To generate precise numbers, we collected data from various metrics. These products were evaluated using our rating metrics. Before making your purchase, you should consider the potential difficulty of the tasks you will use as one of these 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers. Depending on your needs, one feature or function may be crucial to you while being useless to others. Because of this, we’ve compiled a list of the top products below so you can pick the one that best suits your requirements. We selected these 10 products using several research metrics, including:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
10 Best 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers on The Market
There are a lot of 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers on the market, but not all of them are equal in terms of quality. If you’re looking to buy a new one, you’ll want to know what features to look for.
We’ve compiled this list to help you find the best 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers for your needs. We’ve also included some helpful information about how each 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers works and what it can do (or not do).
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers reviews. These are reviews that can help you decide which 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers to invest in and which ones not to waste your money on.
- Spaces wheel 2" allowing use of wider tires.
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Made from road-touch materials to survive the test of time
- Hub centric design.
- 8 x 170 bolt pattern
- Packged in padding box, anti-cracking and free exchange if any issues
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, 10.9 grade bolt(SGS Test Approved), Our forged hub centric wheel spacers fit more Aggressive driving than other casting or universal billet, not breaking with heavy duty or high speed. Easy to install！
- Bolts Pattern(PCD)=5x4.5(5x114.3mm)=vehicle bolts pattern=wheel bolts pattern, Hub: 82.5mm, Thread Pitch: 1/2-20, 2Inch/pcs
- 2 years warranty from purchase date and reply in 24h
- For Je/ep 1984-2013 Cherokee XJ KJ KK, 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ, 1992-1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ, 2001-2013 Liberty KJ KK, For 1985-1997 Aerostar, 1992-2011 Crown Victoria, 2006-2014 Edge, 1990-2018 Explorer, 2005-2017 Falcon, 2008-2018 Flex, 2004-2007 Freestyle, 2005-2014 Mustang, 2001-2012 Ranger, 2008-2018 Taurus, 2004-2017 Territory SX, 1987-1990 Dodge Dakota
- 【WHEEL SPACERS ADVANTAGE】Accurately machine-manufactured from a 6061 aluminum alloy forged disc. The body is high performance, with 10.9 grade exclusive studs and T8 heat treated forged lug nuts. The anodized surface provides additional resistance to corrosion.
- 【WHEEL SPACERS FITMENT】 WHEEL SPACERS 6x139.7mm Fit 1999-2012 Cadillac Escalade, 1999-2012 for Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 1995-2012 for Chevrolet Tahoe,1994-2000 GMC C2500, 1992-2012 GMC Yukon. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- 【100% Warranty】1-year warranty. Contact our friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service representatives if you have any questions, we will be glad to address any questions or concerns promptly.
- 【WHEEL SPACERS FUNCTION】Wheel Spacers Adapters give your vehicle a more aggressive appearance, improve the handling, performance and stability. They also increase tire clearance, fix brake caliper clearance issues, allows the installation of lifts or lowering kits and wider, larger, or high traction tires.
- 【WHEEL SPACER PARAMETER】6x139.7mm Wheel Spacer Thickness:2" or 50mm; wheel Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5 (6x139.7) Bore Size 108mm ,Outer Diameter(6.89 inch),Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14x1.5. Quantity: 4 pieces.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: These 4-lug 4x100 wheel spacers are made from solid blocks of T6 aircraft-grade aluminum to keep them lightweight but highly durable and strong; the 16 Dacromat-coated 1/2"-20 bolts included are 7-10 times more corrosion resistant than the competition
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED: This wheel spacer kit is specially designed for use with golf carts, go carts, and ATVs that match 4x4 or 4x100 wheel spacers; that have studs 2 inches or shorter; and that have a center bore should be 2.3 inches wide or smaller
- SAFE AND SECURE: This Orion Motor Tech golf cart wheel spacer kit will improve the cornering, stability, handling, and control of your all terrain vehicle by adding 4 inches to its axle track
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Increase your axle track and stability today with your peace of mind assured by OMT's strong 2-year warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Unique slots on the rear face of these 2" golf cart wheel spacers allow easier removal, reduce damage during use, and give you a longer service life
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement
- Studs are preinstalled | Sold in Pairs
- Spacers are corrosion resistant. Est. Install Time : 1 hour.
- Spaces Wheel 2" allowing use of Wider Tires
- 6061-T6 Aluminum for Maximum Hardening and Tensile Strength
- Spaces wheel 2" allowing use of wider tires.
- Easy at Home Installation and Support Provided by RC.
- Spacers are corrosion resistant | Studs are preinstalled | Sold in Pairs.
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement
- 6061-T6 Aluminum for Maximum Hardening and Tensile Strength.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2x wheel spacers (2" per unit). 16x 9/16-18 open lug nuts. 1x user manual.
- ADVANTAGE: (1) Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy material, High-quality pre-installed heat treated 12.9-grade studs, enhances the strength of the wheel spacers. (2) CNC automatic processing ensures high accuracy and stability(0.02mm), you are getting the highest quality of wheel spacers that is tough, stable and safe. (3) Increasing clearance for oversized or wider wheels and improving handling characteristics/stability and brake clearance. Giving your vehicle a more aggressive appearance
- ADAPTATION: Compatible with 1994-2011 Ram 2500. 1994-2011 Ram 3500. 1988-1998 F250. 1988-1998 F350. 2007-2014 E-150 Econoline. 1992-2014 E-250 Econoline. 1992-2019 E-350 Econoline.
- WARRANTY: This wheel spacer kit comes complete with a 2 Year warranty.Contact our customer service representatives if you have any questions, We will solve your problem quickly.
- Specs: (shown as second photo) Vehicle Bolt Pattern 8x6.5"(8x165.1mm). Wheel Bolt Pattern 8x6.5"(8x165.1mm). Hub bore: 126.15mm. Thickness: 2 inch(50.8mm). Thread Pitch: 9/16-18 Threaded Studs.
- Fitment：Fit for 1996-2022 4 Runner, 2007-2022 FJ Cruiser, 2005-2022 Fortuner,, 2001-2007 Sequoia, 2002-2021 Tacoma 4WD/Pre-Runner/VVT-i (not fit 2WD S-Runner or X-Runner), 2000-2006 Tundra, 2004-2019 Ventury, 2002-2019 Lexus GX460 470 400 J120 J150 Series. Noted: If your vehicle have locking hub, the spacer can not fit. Not compatible with chevy gmc. More detail please refer to the description or click the "Check Fit" button to see if it fits(The upper left corner)
- KSP 1" Wheel Spacers: 6x5.5"(6x139.7mm) wheel bolt pattern,compatible with 106mm hub bore,M12x1.5 thread pitch,4 Pcs with color box packing. Recommended torque: 72-80 FT/LBS
- Warranty:30-day refund and 24-momth free replacemwnt.If you have any question, pleast feel free contact us firstly:)
- Easy Installation:Taper seat of the bottom makes spacers fit the hub perfectly, reducing vibration in a high speed and installing easier.
- Build Quality: Forged by 6061 T6 solid aluminum (aircraft-grade ),heavy duty than casting; with 10.9 grade studs,not easy to break/crack or rustproof.
- 🚘【PARAMETER】Brand New Wheel Spacers. Thickness:2" or 50mm; Vehicle Bolt Pattern:5x4.5 or 5x114.3mm; Wheel Bolt Pattern:5x4.5 or 5x114.3mm; Thread Pinch:1/2"x20; Inner Diameter:70.5mm
- 🚘【ADVANTAGE】5x114.3 hubcentric Wheel Spacer Designed to move the wheels further out from the hub,giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance and allows for better handling characteristics. They also increase tire clearance,fix brake caliper clearance issues,allow installation of lift/lowering kits and wider,larger,or high traction tires
- 🚘【Essential VERIFY FITMENT】 Even if a vehicle is listed as being compatible, buyers still need to check: 1) Wheel studs are 1/2 threads; 2) You have more than 2 inch of space between your fender and your wheel/tire; 3) Your factory wheel studs are shorter than 2 inch (NOTE: If your wheel studs are too long, you may need to grind/trim the stud down to fit); 4) Wheel center bore needs to be no smaller than 70.5mm
- 🚘【FITMENT】Fit for 07-2011 for Edge,91-2007 for Crown Victoria,82-2004 for Town Car,96-2010 for Mountaineer,91-1994 for Navajo,98-2001 for B2500,etc. Please check Product Description to match your vehicle.
- 🚘【SAFETY】Wheel Spacer 5x4.5 to 5x4.5 Made from the great true T 6 billet aluminum,with heat treated and hardened 10.9 grade bolts pre-installed. Exceptionally sturdy and lightweight compared to steel spacer
- RockTrix Wheel Spacers fits many 4/4", 4/101.6, 4/100 Bolt Pattern Golf Carts and ATVs. Buyers need to also verify: 1) Vehicle Centerbore is no larger than 61.25mm; 2) Vehicle Wheel studs and lug nuts are 1/2"-20 1/2x20 1/2"x20 threads; 3) You have 2.0" (50mm) of space between your fender and your wheel/tire; 4) Your current wheel studs are shorter than 2.0" (50mm). NOTE: If your wheel studs are too long, you may need to grind/trim the stud down to fit.
- [BENEFITS] Increases clearance to allow installation of larger or wider rims/wheels/tires. Gives your golf cart or ATV body a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. [MATERIAL & MANUFACTURING] Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from high quality Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent surface corrosion and rust. Includes heat treated 10.9 grade carbon steel studs. Precise machined stud/nut threads prevents cross threading.
- [WARRANTY] The life of the product varies depending on operating condition but can hold up to rough use and will be comparable to stock factory stud/nut hardware lifetime and travel distance. Comes with a 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defects. For replacement studs please contact us or shop on our storefront
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Two (2) Wheel Spacers | Thickness: 2.0" (50mm) Wide | Bolt Pattern: 4x4" (4x101.6 or 4x100) | Hub Center Bore: 61.25mm | Stud/Nut Thread Size: 1/2-20
- [INSTALLATION] Requires standard tire repair tools, a torque wrench, and lug socket. While installation is simple and most knowledgeable buyers can install themselves, we recommend professional installation especially if it's your first time installing auto parts. IMPORTANT SAFETY ADVISORY: Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Check and re-torque all hardware, including lug nuts securing adapter to wheel hub after 25-50 miles. See Description for additional install information.
Things to Consider When Buying 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers
When it comes to buying 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. Not just any product will do, and not just any price is worth paying. The following tips will help you buy the right product at the right price.
- Is it worth it? The first thing you should do is decide whether it’s worth buying at all. Look at your budget and decide what you can afford. If the price is too high, then it probably isn’t worth it.
- Do I need this? Sometimes, when we see something new and exciting, we get carried away and buy something without thinking about whether or not we need it. If you have doubts about whether or not you need something, don’t buy it until you’ve had time to think about it and talk with someone else who can also give their opinion!
- Is there a better option out there? Another thing to consider is whether or not there are other options out there that might be better suited for your needs than the one that caught your eye initially. While the first thing may be pretty or flashy, there could be something else that would work just as well, if not better, at a lower cost, so don’t be afraid.
- Is there a warranty? If a product has a warranty, it’s made well enough to last for years. If not, then you can expect to either buy replacements or spend time fixing broken parts yourself.
Buying a product that doesn’t meet your needs can be frustrating and expensive. Before you buy, make sure you consider the following:
This is probably the most important factor when buying 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers. The price of a product is usually determined by its quality and brand name, but it can also depend on other factors, such as supply and demand in the market. The higher the demand, the higher the price for an item.
This refers to how durable an item is and whether or not it will last long enough for your needs. Quality products are more expensive than those not made well because they are more durable and will last longer without needing maintenance or repairs.
Look at reviews from other customers to see how long the 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers has lasted, especially if it’s something like 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers that will often be used over time. Ask yourself whether it’s worth paying more for something durable rather than replacing it after just a few months or years of use because it broke down quickly or was cheaply made from low-quality materials that failed unexpectedly.
Check user reviews
A great way to get unbiased opinions about 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers is by reading reviews from other consumers who have bought them. User reviews are an excellent source of information because they’re written by people who use the product, not just someone trying to sell it to you. They also provide useful information about what to expect from a particular product, so you know whether or not it’s worth buying.
Know what you want
You can’t expect to find 1 1 2 inch wheel spacers just by looking randomly around. You need to know what you’re after before you start shopping. Make a list of features, functions, and price ranges that match your needs, then shop around until you find something that matches your criteria.